Reunion

Warning ⚠️ sexual abuse and abuse: mentions of suicide, death.

Mason and Marco teleported back to gravity falls and wants towards the mystery shack, they walked into the room full of people, mason saw his mom and dad, even his sister and her husband; unborn child along with her kids

Mason and Marco teleported back to gravity falls and wants towards the mystery shack, they walked into the room full of people, mason saw his mom and dad, even his sister and her husband; unborn child along with her kids. Mabel smiled at mason, she noticed that he wore a black long sleeve shirt and black pants and the black eye following with the bruises and cuts on his face. Mabel wanted to ask him what happen but she never got a chance. That's when the door opened and they saw a figure.

Grunkle Stan POV
Ford!!!! Is that you? Yes Stan it is and I'm so sorry for everything I did to y'all and even you dipper ford said.
Mason POV
It's fine, anyways you were right about everything and I go by mason.
Ford POV
can I speak to you and Marco in a different room please.
Ford and mason, Marco all went into another room and ford explained how sorry he was towards Marco and mason, he even ask mason why he goes by mason and why he told him that he was right.

Mason POV
Well after we've beaten the bad guys, umm bill took the journals and left me here, I've decided to stay with my parents but they mocked me and belittle me so I talk to Mabel but she told me that are "parents don't do that" so I've stop talking to my family and friends, and I moved out but I realize I don't have anything to offer nor do I have a job. So I lived on the streets before nick found me and let me live with him by the cost of being a maid but I thought he care about me and loved me but he used me."my feelings are getting in the away, stop being useless, ahhh I hate my self for crying and being weak"

Marco POV
Mason, you're crying why?
Ford POV
What else happened?
Mason POV
Well that's well bill found me and he knew nick and nick invited him to stay with us, my life was good until he showed up, I mean I know that nick did the exact same things as my parents did but I loved him, bill took my room and nick threw me in the attic. " I began to shake, I could feel the chills all over my body"
I couldn't stop him, he was mad and I didn't want it,  nick did bad things to me and then beat me up badly, I was helpless. Nick threw me outside and my back hit the back of a dumpster and that's when Marco found me and took me in.
Ford gave mason a hug and it was a hug full of love and hope. That's when mason broke down, he saw bill and nick talking to Mabel and Stan, so mason stormed off, he ran into the forest and cried then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Bill cipher POV
Hey! I been meaning to ask you? Did you sleep with nick? " bill eyes were red and so was his hair"
Mason POV
By sleep do you mean sex? And by sex do you mean consensual sex. I looked up at him; why do you care anyways, please leave me alone I want to be miserable and know that ford was right.
Bill cipher POV
Why do I care? Well I didn't leave you for a reason y'know. And what do you mean by consensual sex. Dipper? Are you okay? Why are you saying ford was right?
Mason POV
"I began to cry and my sobs were loud, I could see bill hair and eyes going back to normal, I felt a warm embrace and I pulled away from him" well why did you leave me alone and no I'm not fucking okay, and please stop calling me dipper I hate that name, it's the meaning of uselessness. Ford was right I am weak and just a punching bag. I should of kill my self back then, but I couldn't do it haha. I thought you loved me just like I thought nick loved me but I was wrong? Was I bill?
Bill cipher POV
What! I left so I could find more info on are next enemy. Dipper means hope and love and someone who's tough and kind. The dipper I want to live with forever. Ford will always be wrong. My pinetree I love you!
Dipper POV
I hate you! But i hate that and I love you too, but you should have told me? Did you know what I been through. Mom and dad belittle me and kicked me out. I did live with nick but eventually that was a down fall, I don't want to think about it? I missed my sister wedding and labor. I been hurt so bad. I'm just gonna sleep here.
Bill cipher POV
Well I've told Marco to go back to Tom, and I'm taking you home with me.