The big day (wedding)

The Bells started, the place was clean and nice, family sat on the right side and the left were for friends. Eclipsa and her husband, baby sat in the front and Janna parents sat next to them. Moon and her husband saw Eclipsa there and moon was mad but it was her daughter wedding day so after she'll put them back in the crystal. For now her and husband will sit in the back.

Janna was already up at the front, Tom right next to her.

The bridesmaid Marcia walk down the aisle and stop at the front, she went towards the side and waited for her best friend.

The music started playing the most beautiful song.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'

A blond hair woman in her white dress walk down the aisle, her hair up and pretty with flowers, makeup is priceless and beautiful, star came towards Janna, smiling face red as always! She soon stop' face to face with Janna' both we're red cheeks almost cried but stood tall. Both took their place at the altar.

The pastor in the front:
Please be seated.

On behalf of Janna and Star , I would like to thank you all for being here this afternoon. For taking the time and making the journey, and for all the effort that it takes—not only to be a part of this day, but to be a part of each other's lives. Janna and Star have invited you here to this beautiful place to show you a glimpse of an important piece of their love
Would you like to say something to each other?

Janna POV

She is beautiful and she is different. She is also a free spirit which is a quality I much admire
For she fills our life with beautiful thoughts and wonderful surprises.
Star POV
You make me so happy, the way you talk and make stupid joke and your brave super kind I just love you. Although she is fierce and also tender and  is funny. But she is also quite clever though but I never said anything shh lol.

The pastor:

Janna , do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage?

Janna: I do

The pastor:

Star, do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage?

Star: I do

Now, please declare your wedding vows to each other.

The pastor

Janna, please place this ring on Star finger and repeat after me:

"I take you for now and for always, for always is always now."

Janna: "I take you for now and for always, for always is always now."

The pastor

Star , please place this ring on Janna finger and repeat after me:

"I take you for now and for always, for always is always now."

Star: "I take you for now and for always, for always is always now."

The pastor

May you have many long years to delight in each other's company,
and to love and be loved by the friends and family who have come here today to support you.
May you make a home together that is at once sheltering and welcoming.
May you each do meaningful, productive work at home and in the world, learning from your failures and growing in your accomplishments.
May life's challenges be met together with courage and optimism, and may your days be filled with laughter, imagination, trust, friendship, and love.

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

It is now my honor and delight to declare you husband and wife—you may seal your vows with a kiss!

Janna and star shared a kiss, they were both crying and everyone cheered them, Janna and Star walked down the aisle and made it to the room where they laughed and waited until the after party of the big day.