Name Change

The next morning in the underworld

Marco POV
Tom! I think I'm ready to do it. So can you come with me to gravity falls today and give me support.
Tom Lucitor POV
Yeah sure thing! Then we have to get ready remember you are star's bridesmaid and she'll get mad at me if your late. Plus I have to see if bill or Mabel is coming, cause Mabel is also the bridesmaid too. Come on Marco let's go! I'm happy for you too!

Tom and Marco teleported in gravity falls. They went towards the building and walked inside they met a lady who worked there and took Marco to her office. They filled out a lot of paperwork but finished up.

Tom Lucitor POV
You finally did it! I'm so proud! I love you so much. I can't believe star and Janna's wedding is tonight, question when is our wedding gonna be at?
Marcia Diaz POV
I'm proud too and happy because I love myself! And your mom is planning that, even tho my parents won't come I'll still be apart of yours. Let's go get ready, after all I'm a bridesmaid and you're Janna friend so you have to get ready.

Tom and Marcia head to Kingdom of Mewni and they both go into separate rooms to get ready.

Janna is freaky out she hasn't seen star in awhile and she scared.
Star is freaky out well she let out Eclipsa and her mom is going to be at her wedding.

Janna and Tom got ready and put there tuxedos on, they were black and the tie was a white, just beautiful. Janna went towards the alter.

If I change Janna name? Comment me ideas? If you would like?

Will Janna and star night be ruin?
Or will bill tell dipper and is everyone gonna be happy with Marcia name? Which parents are coming to live there? And what will happen on next page or part?❤️
I will try to update every one in a while I've been stressed out on school. Sry for short story.