Chapter 1 - The Mortal Cup

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147071

Day One

Night - Streets

(Song) Monsters - Ruelle

People were walking on the streets.

A man was standing in front of a shop, his face was unseen.

An older Asian man stood near the man, looking around.

In the security camera, the first man isn't showing there.

The Asian man walked away.

The man turned to watch the Asian man leaving. It was Alec Lightwood. He started to follow the Asian man.

The Asian man looked over his shoulder.

Alec jumped above him, disappearing.

The Asian man didn't see him, turning forward, walking.

Above on the roof, a woman with a wig and a large black coat, Isabelle Lightwood was looking toward the Asian man, slowly standing up, looking to the other side toward the man. She kneeled down, holding out her wrist. She held a sliver stick above her wrist, letting a black drawing appear on her wrist. She stood up, running to a building, jumping up, landing on top of the building. Isabelle looked behind her, starting to follow the Asian man from above, looking down at him.

The Asian man kept walking. A man with dark skin walked in front of him, bumping into him, walking away, leaving. The Asian man turned into the dark skin man, smirking. His eyes turned bright blue, fading away.

Isabelle was still following him from above.

Above another roof, a blonde man, Jace Wayland was watching him, turning to the other side to look at the man.

A woman with purple tight dress and heels walked in front of him, bumping in him, walking away, leaving.

The man turned into the woman, smirking slightly, letting her eyes turn bright blue, fading away.

Alec, Jace and Isabelle stood together on the roof, turning around, jumping backward, landing on the ground, standing up.

No one seemed to see them.

Alec, Jace and Isabelle started to follow the woman.

---- ----

Elsewhere

Clary and Kaylin Fray were standing together by a van, talking.

The woman walked past them.

Alec, Jace and Isabelle followed her.

Jace bumped into Kaylin.

Kaylin held her arm. "Ow." She and Clary looked at Jace. "Hey."

Jace turned to look at Kaylin in confusion.

"Hey, can you watch where you're going?" Clary asked.

(End of Song)

Jace looked at them in shock. "You two can see me?"

Kaylin and Clary looked at him in confusion.

Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters, Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें