Chapter 7 - Major Arcana

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147178

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Magnus' Apartment, Clary and Simon carried Luke to the couch.

Luke: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

"Was he bitten by an alpha?" Magnus asked.

Kaylin looked at him. "Yeah."

Luke's eyes turned bright green, growling.

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Magnus' Apartment, Magnus, Kaylin and Clary were talking.

Magnus mixed a bottle with another, making it glow purple. He poured it into the pot. "Stir."

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Alec's room, Robert was talking to Alec. "We can't have those girls out of Institute control." Alec gave him a look. "The entire Shadow World is looking for them."

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: On the street, Jace and Simon were talking.

Jace turned around, pushing Simon backward. "You do not get to talk about Alec, mundane!"

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Isabelle's room, Isabelle send a fire message to Meliorn.

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Jesse's room, Jesse and Magnus were talking.

"We have more lessons to go through," Magnus told her.

"What?" Jesse asked.

Magnus walked closer, sitting on the bed. "Well, now that you released all the energy that was inside of you for years of unused. It will get much more easier to get control of your power. No more fearing it."

Jesse stared at him.

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Magnus' Apartment, Jace looked at Clary and Kaylin. "I'm always gonna have your backs."

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Luke's Guest Room, Clary, Kaylin and Luke were sitting on the bed. Kaylin and Clary looked at Luke.

"We know where our mother hid the Cup," Clary told him.

----/----

Flashback - 1.01 "The Mortal Cup"

Day - Java Jones

Kaylin looked down to her biscotti, seeing there was a drawing there instead.

---- ----

Flashback - 1.06 "Of Men and Angels"

Night - Magnus' Apartment - Guest Room

Kaylin leaned on the box, turning it into 3D picture.

---- ----

Flashback - 1.01 "The Mortal Cup"

Day - Greenpoint Antiquities

Dot was standing behind a glass counter, looking at her tarot cards, flipping down a card of the Ace of Cups.