Chapter 4 - Raising Hell

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147171

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In the Institute, Kaylin was talking to Alec, Jace and Isabelle. "Our best friend is suffering."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Camille's Apartment, Camille stood in front of Simon. "You're bleeding."

Simon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

Camille touched Simon's cut, holding her finger, licking the blood from it.

Jace: (voice over from 1.03 - Dead Man's Party) "The vamps broke the Accords."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In the Institute, Jace was talking to Alec and Isabelle. "They kidnapped a mundie."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Camille's Apartment, Camille and Simon were on the couch.

Simon kissed Camille's neck, biting.

Jace: (voice over from 1.03 - Dead Man's Party) "That's a big no-no."

Simon and Camille kissed.

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Camille's Apartment, Raphael was talking to Camille. "Isn't this the wrong time to be antagonizing the Clave?"

"She who controls the Mortal Cup, controls the Shadow World," Camille told him.

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In a biker bar, Clary and Jace were walking together.

"Shouldn't you be teaching me to fight vampires or something?" Clary asked.

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Meliorn's tent, Isabelle and Meliron were in bed.

"So how would you get in?" Isabelle asked.

"How would you?" Meliron replied.

Isabelle chuckled.

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Hotel DuMort, Alec, Kaylin and Isabelle were walking.

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Camille's Apartment, Simon was sitting on the couch.

Camille was holding the phone. "They're in the building. Stop them."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In a room of the Hotel DuMort, Kaylin killed 3 vampires with her blade.

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In a basement of the Hotel DuMort, Clary killed Vampire 1 with her blade. She looked at her blade, looking at Jace, Isabelle, Alec and Kaylin. "I killed him."

"He was already dead," Jace told her.

Kaylin and Clary hugged each other tightly.

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: In Camille's Apartment, Raphael was holding a knife on Simon's throat, looking at Isabelle, Jace, Alec, Kaylin and Clary. "If you would all just follow me."

From 1.03 - Dead Man's Party: On top of the Hotel DuMort, Alec pulled Kaylin outside with him.

"Go!" Jace told them. "Go! Go!"

Isabelle and Clary walked outside.

Raphael pushed Simon forward. "Take him!" Jace turned around. "Go!" Simon walked outside. "Jace Wayland!" Jace looked at him. "Remember who your friends are."

Jace walked outside, closing the door.

----/----