Chapter 11 - Blood Calls to Blood

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147380

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Seelie Glade, Meliorn opened the gate to the other dimension.

Clary: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Seelie Glade, Kaylin and Clary walked toward the Portal, grabbing each other's hands, walking inside.

Kaylin: (voice over from 1.10 - This World Inverted) "The other dimension."

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Alternative World, Morgenstern's apartment in the kitchen, Alternate!Valentine, Alternate!Jocelyn, Clary and Kaylin smiled.

Kaylin: (voice over from 1.10 - This World Inverted) "Is it like this one?"

Meliorn: (voice over from 1.10 - This World Inverted) "It is an alternate timeline, in a sense."

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Alternative World, Alternate!Jace and Clary were talking, smiling.

"Just shut up and kiss me," Alternate!Jace told her.

Alternate!Jace and Clary kissed passionately.

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Alternative World, in the Institute, Alternate!Alec and Kaylin smiled at each other, leaning closer, kissing passionately.

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Institute, Lydia stood in front of Isabelle. "Isabelle Lightwood, by order of the Clave, you are under arrest for high treason."

"If she is convicted, she'll be stripped of her runes and banished," Alec told her.

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In Magnus' apartment, Jesse and Magnus were talking.

"I've heard something very interesting from Alexander," Magnus told her. "He is getting marry to Lydia, the new Head of the Institute."

"Fix it," Jesse told him.

"How can I fix it?" Magnus asked.

Magnus and Jesse exchanged a look, seem to have the same idea, smirking.

Magnus: (voice over from 1.10 - This World Inverted) "Can't do anything beside to talk him out."

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Alternative World, in the basement, the demon's tail's tip hit Jace on the neck, pulling back.

Jace pulled his jacket off, holding his neck in pain.

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the main office of the Institute, Isabelle and Alec were talking.

"Are you and Jace okay?" Isabelle asked.

"No," Alec answered.

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the Seelie Glade, Jace was on the ground, screaming in pain.

Alec: (voice over from 1.10 - This World Inverted) "Our parabatai bond, it's so weak."

From 1.10 - This World Inverted: In the building in Chernobyl, Clary, Jace and Kaylin were talking.

"Did Meliorn lie to us?" Clary asked. "He said that that Portal would take us to our father."

They heard banging on a cage door, turning to face it, holding their blades forward.

Jace opened the door, backing away.

Michael stared at Jace.

"Jace, how do you know this man?" Clary asked.