Chapter 6 - Of Men and Angels

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147177

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: In the training room, Alec and Kaylin were training together, talking.

"There's a box," Kaylin told him. "It belonged to my father. Let's go get it."

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: Outside Fray's apartment, Simon opened the back door easily. Alec looked confused.

Jace: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: In Kaylin's former room, Alec and Kaylin were kneeling on the floor.

Alec pulled out the box from the floorboard. "Is this the box you remember?"

Kaylin opened the box. She frowned. "I don't know what any of this is."

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: Outside Fray's apartment, Alaric, Theo and Man 1 pushed Kaylin, Clary and Simon into the car.

"Alaric!" Kaylin told him.

Alec ran toward them. "Kaylin!"

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: Meliorn's Tent, Jace looked at his phone. "Damn it, Alec. Clary and Kaylin snuck out of the Institute."

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: In Kaylin's former room, Alec, Isabelle and Jace were talking.

"I don't know where they took them," Alec told them.

"What did you do?" Jace asked.

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: In Jade Wolf, Theo was Alaric were sitting on the table. Simon, Clary and Kaylin were sitting on the other side, handcuffed.

Alaric looked at Clary and Kaylin. "You just need to tell us where the Mortal Cup is."

"We don't know where it is," Kaylin told them.

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: In Magnus' Apartment, Magnus and Jesse were talking.

"I don't have control of my powers at all!" Jesse told him. "Not since then!"

"Then let me help you," Magnus told her, placing his hands on her cheeks. "You not alone, Jessica. I'm here, and I will help you. Trust me."

Jesse stared at him, slowly nodding.

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: In Jade Wolf, Theo was Alaric were sitting on the table. Simon, Clary and Kaylin were sitting on the other side, handcuffed.

Simon was pulled away by Man 2.

Kaylin and Clary watched him. "Simon!"

"Get your hands off me!" Simon told him. "Clary! Kaylin!"

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: Inside the crate, Kaylin and Clary were inside.

Luke opened the doors, walking inside. He looked relief. "I finally found you two."

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: Outside of Jade Wolf, the werewolves were growling at Isabelle, Simon, Alec, Kaylin, Clary and Jace.

Jace pulled out his blade. Isabelle held her whip. Alec pulled an arrow, putting it on the bow.

Wolf!Theo walked out of Jade Wolf, growling.

"That's the alpha leader," Jace told them.

From 1.05 - Moo Shu to Go: Outside of Jade Wolf, Wolf!Theo and Wolf!Luke were fighting.