Chapter 8 - Bad Blood

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147181

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: In Magnus' apartment, Kaylin and Clary were talking to Jesse, Jace and Magnus. "We know where the Cup is."

Simon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: Somewhere in the tunnels, Kaylin reached into the cup card.

Kaylin: (voice over from 1.07 - Major Arcana) "The tarot cards. Our Mom, she must have painted them years ago, but the Mortal Cup has to be hidden inside."

Kaylin pulled the Cup out from the card.

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Isabelle's room, Robert and Isabelle were talking.

"The Clave thinks our family honor's beyond repair," Robert told her. "It's gonna require a tremendous sacrifice."

From 1.06 - Of Men and Angels: In Alec's room, Isabelle and Alec were talking.

"Our parents are making plans for both of us," Isabelle told him.

Alec looked at her.

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: Outside the Police Station, Clary looked at her phone, seeing it was Simon calling. She declined the call.

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: In Simon's Room, Simon was on his phone, tears in his eyes.

Clary: (voicemail) "Leave one at the beep."

There was a beep sound.

Simon let a few of his tears to drop. "I need to talk to you. I think I need to talk to you more than I've ever needed to talk to you in my life. I think I'm becoming a vampire."

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: In the lobby of Hotel DuMort, Camille and Simon were talking.

"I was wondering when you'd come back," Camille told him.

Camille rushed toward him, flashing her fangs.

Simon screamed.

From 1.07 - Major Arcana: In the Institute, Jace and Clary were talking.

"We got the Cup," Clary told him.

"I don't care about the Cup," Jace told her.

Clary and Jace kissed passionately.

----/----

Same Night

Day One

Night - Institute - Main Room

Clary and Jace were still there.

Clary was holding the Cup. "It just looks like a wine glass."

"That wine glass saved your life and your sister's," Jace told her, amused.

"What if... what if Kay hadn't gotten the Cup out in time?" Clary asked. "That demon..."

"But she did," Jace told her. "First rule of Shadowhunting... when something explodes, just keep walking. Never think twice. Never look away."

"And what's the second rule?" Clary asked.

A whip appeared around the Cup, pulling it away from Clary's hand.