Chapter 9 - Rise Up

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147182

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: In the Institute, Clary held out the Cup card. A purple Portal appeared inside. Kaylin put the Cup back into the card.

"The Cup is not safe here," Alec told them. "We have to give it back to the Clave."

"This Cup is the one chance Kay and I have at getting our Mom back," Clary told them.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: In the Institute, Jace, Isabelle and Alec looked at the computer. A red circle was heading toward the Institute.

"What's happening?" Kaylin asked.

"Looks like someone's trying to break in," Isabelle told them.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: Outside the Institute, Jace, Isabelle, Kaylin and Clary were holding their blades. Alec aimed his bow and arrow.

Raphael was walking toward the Institute, carrying something in his arms, facing away from them.

"Don't move," Jace told him.

Raphael stopped, slowly looking toward them, showing he was carrying Simon's body.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

Jace, Isabelle, Alec, Kaylin and Clary looked at him in shock.

Clary and Kaylin looked horrified, heartbroken.

"Oh, my God, Simon," Clary said.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: In the Institute, Lydia walked past Alec and Max, looking at Maryse. "The Clave has ordered me to take temporary control of this Institute."

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: In the basement, Raphael, Jace, Clary, Kaylin and Isabelle were around Simon's body.

"There is a way to bring Simon back," Raphael told them.

"Alive and breathing?" Clary asked.

"That's just it," Isabelle told them. "He won't return alive or breathing."

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: At the cemetery, Simon pulled himself out of the grave, hissing.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: In the training room, Magnus and Alec were talking.

"I've done everything for my parents," Alec told him.

"Maybe you should start living for yourself," Magnus told him.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: At the cemetery, Jace, Jesse, Raphael, Kaylin and Clary were next to Simon's body.

Camille appeared.

"What do you want?" Clary asked.

"I want my property back," Camille answered.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: In the Institute's main office, Alec kneeled in front of Lydia. "Lydia Branwell... will you marry me, Alec Lightwood?"

Lydia raised her eyebrows in surprise.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: At the cemetery, Jace, Jesse, Raphael, Kaylin and Clary were standing. Simon was outside his grave.

Raphael threw two blood bags toward Simon. "Drink up."

Simon took a bag, pouring the blood into his mouth.

Kaylin and Clary watched in shock.

From 1.08 - Bad Blood: At the cemetery, Jace, Jesse, Raphael, Kaylin and Clary were standing.

Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters, Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें