Chapter 12 - Kaylec

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/147392

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In Hotel DuMort, basement, Simon, Clary, Kaylin and Raphael were talking.

"We need blood," Clary told him.

"So I've heard," Raphael told them. "Human blood."

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In the Institute, Guards walked inside.

Imogen walked between the guards. She spoke with Lydia. "Everything's out of control. We were fools to believe Valentine was dead."

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In back room in Jade Wolf, Jace and Clary kissed passionately.

Jace: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Shadowhunters)"

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In Magnus' apartment, Alec, Jesse and Magnus were talking.

Jesse looked at Alec. "What can we do for you, Alec?"

"My sister wants Magnus to be her defense attorney," Alec answered.

"For the right price," Magnus told him.

"Name it," Alec told him.

Magnus pointed at him. "You. Confessing your feelings for Kaylin."

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In Renwick, Clary and Kaylin ran toward Jocelyn.

Jace: (voice over from 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood) "Kaylin, Clary, if you don't help us, no one survives. Do you understand?"

Kaylin: (voice over from 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood) "Mom!"

Clary: (voice over from 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood) "Mom, please, wake up."

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In Court, Imogen looked at Magnus. "You're out of order."

"This whole thing is out of order," Magnus told her.

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In Renwick, Jace had his blade pointed to Valentine's neck.

Valentine looked at Clary and Kaylin. "I am your father, girls. And Jace's."

Clary, Kaylin and Jace looked at him in shock.

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In Jade Wolf, Luke, Simon and Jesse were talking.

"They're brother and sisters," Luke told them.

"What?" Jesse asked.

"That means Clary and Jace can't..." Simon trailed off.

Luke pointed his fingers from his eyes to Simon's.

From 1.11 - Blood Calls to Blood: In the training room, Magnus, Alec and Jesse were talking.

"You'll be lonely all your life," Magnus told him. "Neither of you deserve it. And Kaylin don't either."

----/----

Day One

Night - Institute - Main Room

Isabelle was leading two Shadowhunters that were carrying boxes. "Bring the flowers out to the wedding tent. Put the lilies up on the dais, and lay the rose petals at the entrance."