Chapter One

I'm so sorry it took forever for me to post this, I've been being lazy, not gonna lie

_________

"I'm going to cry."

Everyone glances at Ali, who has been crying on and off since last night. I laugh nervously and look at myself in the mirror.

My light brown hair is curled and pulled back from the sides, but left down. There's a flower holding it in place. I have minimal makeup on, and a long white dress. It's a spaghetti strap with lace and flowers around it. It isn't mermaid, but it's not ballgown either. It hugs me just below my breasts, and then flows out.

The lace has lace lowers attached to it. It's elegant, and I have never felt so excited and nervous at the same time in my life.

I feel myself tears up when I hear sniffles behind me.

"Don't cry!" Ali gasps. "You have to go out there in four minutes! You'll ruin your makeup!"

"I can't believe this." My Mom sniffles. "My baby girl is getting married!"

"Ma," I sniffle. "Stop it. You're making me cry."

"Wow Mommy!" Declan looks up at me in his little tuxedo. "Pretty!"

I smile at him, reaching down to ruffle his hair.

"Thank you baby. Go check on Daddy."

Declan runs out of the room.

"Can somebody make sure he gets there okay? I'd do it myself, but ya know." I sniffle.

"I will." Ali sniffles and walks out of the room.

A minute later, she comes back. She's crying again.

"He's so nervous." She says.

"He is?" I ask, putting my hands on my mouth. My hands shake slightly.

"I told him you're nervous too. He told me to tell you that he loves you."

I hear a knock at my door, and then my Dad sticks his head in.

Our eyes lock.

"Holy cow." He walks into the room. "Look at you! You're so beautiful, Alexandra."

Mike and Danny comes walking in next.

"Damn." Danny says. "You look good when you don't wear jeans and band t-shirts." He teases.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"I'm kidding. You look beautiful." Danny hugs me, and Mike does the same. They're Aiden's groomsmen. Anthony is his best man. Ali is my maid of honor, and Emily and my cousin Amber are my bridesmaids.

We have relatives in from out of state. People that we grew up with. A few friends from high school. Some of Aiden's friends from the Navy. His entire extended family, and my entire extended family.

It's a full house.

Ali looks at the clock on the wall.

"That clock is wrong." She snuffles.

I look down at my wrist.

"It's time." I say.

"How do you-bitch, you can't wear your Walmart watch on your wedding day!" she darts forward and pulls it off my wrist, shaking her head at me as she tosses it onto the counter. "Can you imagine if you walked out there? What would Aiden think?"