Chapter Three

Hands roam all over my back. Laughter fills the air, and the sound of water rushing. I glance over my shoulder at Aiden, who is rubbing me all over in sunscreen.

"You're making it sexual," I tell him.

"We're on our honeymoon," he grins at me. "Everything is sexual. Besides, we can say whatever we want. Everyone here speaks Spanish."

We're in Argentina at a park. It's an enormous waterfall, probably better than Niagara. It's sunny and cool outside. It's beautiful, and this is my first time ever leaving the states. Aiden was insistent that we don't stay in the US for our honeymoon. He had me get a passport soon after he got back from Libya, and we've been planning this trip since.

"Okay, now your front." He says.

"I can do it," I laugh. "Just because they don't understand us, doesn't mean they can't see what we're doing." I take the sunscreen from his hands and rub it on my exposed legs, my arms, and my chest. I chose to wear a tank top and shorts since we're out walking.

"We should go back to the hotel room." He says as soon as I put the bottle in my bag.

I put my hands on his chest, smiling.

"We've been here for three days and this is our first time leaving the room," I whisper with a giant smile. "We can't spend the entire time having sex."

"I mean...we could," his eyes drift up and down my body. I laugh and slap his ass.

"Come on! We're in another country! I want to explore!" I grab his hand and start walking the way that everyone else is going.

"Alright, you're right," he moves beside me, holding my hand as we venture towards the falls.

We don't speak on the walk, and it's nice because we don't have to.

After a little while, the pathway opens up, and we're standing on a boardwalk. The boardwalk is above the water, and there's a cliff twenty feet to our right with water rushing down it, along with cliffs all over the area across from us.

"Whoa," I breathe, walking over to the railing.

"This is incredible." He says.

I push my sunglasses to the top of my head, leaning down from the railing to look into the water.

"What happens if a fish falls down the waterfall?" I ask Aiden, turning to him.

He shrugs. "It probably dies."

"That sucks. So a fish could like, push another fish? And then it falls and dies? That's murder."

He starts laughing.

"You're so weird."

"You're right. I do-whoa, how do you get on one of those?" Aiden points to a boat down in the river where the water is falling.

"I don't know." I frown.

A man taps my shoulder and says something in Spanish.

"Uh..." I look at Aiden for help.

"Qué?" Aiden asks.

The man starts talking to Aiden, who is listening attentively. He nods his head.

"Gracias," Aiden shakes his hand.

The man says something again, and then he walks away.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He said that we have to go down to the entrance and ask for a boat ride. We have to pay though. I don't know Lex, I want to do it."

"Let's do it." I nod.