letters to you pt. 1

a/n: i saw things like this all over twitter and i am still a sad tony stan so i'm going to join in on the pain

i think i'm gonna do chapter's like this occasionally, just because i like torturing myself hehe

May 27 2023

Dear Tony,

Rhodey told me I should do this, for closure. It's been a month since you said goodbye. It still hurts a lot not having you here, but I'm so proud of you. You mean the world, the universe, to me. Morgan misses you, she messes with your old armor sometimes. She's still having a hard time adjusting without you here with us, but she's handling it like a champ. She bothers Happy just as much as you did. But I think Happy's grateful for that.

Peter misses you dearly. We all do, but I think he's taking it the hardest. Aunt May and him will swing by occasionally to visit and catch up, Peter plays with Morgan to try to get his mind off of being sad. He wants to mentor Morgan when she's older, just like you mentored him. He's going on a school trip to Europe in a few days with his friends, so I hope everything goes well.

I've gotten back on track with myself, finally. It's been hard, but I realized that life is gonna keep going, even without you here by my side. And I want to live life to its fullest, for you. Miss you, Tones, and I love you.

Yours Truly,
Y/N ♡