Chapter 3

Alysha:
Since I missed my initial casting with IMG, they told me I could come back since they still needed more models.

When I got there, I checked in then went to sit in a waiting room with the other girls that were waiting.

All the other girls were way taller and slimmer than me. They all had that generic model look with the long brown or blonde hair, light eyes and defined cheek bones. I honestly felt like I didn't belong there and was about to leave when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

When I turned around there was a girl standing there that was about my height. She was a little lighter than me, had bone straight hair."

"Hey, I'm Erin

"Hey, I'm Erin."

I smiled a little. "I'm Ally."

"Nice to meet you." She smiled back. "You nervous?"

"You can tell?"

She laughed. "Just a little bit."

"It's just 'cause all these other girls looking like they're already supermodels. I don't look anything like them."

"Neither do I but so what? They're gonna get tired of seeing all these tall white chicks and they're gonna be begging for little bitches like us."

I laughed. "I didn't think of it like that."

"You wanna come sit with me and my friends?"

"Yeah, of course."

I followed her to the other side of the huge waiting room where there were some other girls sitting. We sat down with them and started talking about other castings we've been to, living in New York and celebrities that they've ran across.

"Ooh we should go to 1OAK tonight!" Erin said. "I heard The Weeknd is going to be there!"

All the girls started to agree to go and as much as I wanted to, my boyfriend Eli was flying out and I had to pick him up from the airport so I couldn't.

"Ally, you going?"

"I would but I gotta pick up my boyfriend from the airport later."

"Just bring him with you!"

"I'll ask him if he wants-"

"Alysha Jordan?!" I heard someone yell my name. "You're up!"

The girls wished me luck as I got up and made my way to the woman that had called my name.

She lead me through a door and to a room with a little runway, and a table with four people at it.

I introduced myself and they had me answer a few questions before changing into my bathing suit and showing them my runway walk.

After that they asked me some more questions and took some test shots before giving me feedback.

"Okay, so..." The man sitting in the middle of the table started to speak. "We all love your personality and the way you answered our questions. You seem very smart and opened minded and we like that."