Chapter 9

Alysha:
I woke up and I was by myself in the massive, unfamiliar bedroom. I sat up and ran a hand through my curly hair that was tussled all over my head.

I mumbled to myself. "Fuck, what did I do?"

I started to get up when I noticed clothes that weren't mine and a towel folded at the foot of the bed and on top was a note.

I picked up the note and read it.

Good morning, take a shower and get dressed. Breakfast will be ready at 9:30

I looked around for my phone to see what time it was but it was no where to be found.

"What the fuck?"

I sighed heavily as I got up, grabbed the towel and walked into the huge master bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

I turned the hot water on and stepped into the shower.

I couldn't help but to think about the night before as I let the hot water run over my skin. I really fucked Abel "The Weeknd" Tesfaye and it was the best sex I've ever had in my life. Part of me really felt bad since I was dating Eli but another part of me just didn't care and craved to be with Abel.

When I got out the shower, I dried off and went back into the bedroom and grabbed the clothes that were folded on the bed.

It was just a pair of Ethika leggings with the matching bralette. I put them on the tied my hair up before leaving the bedroom.

I walked down the hall and could hear someone running water in the kitchen so that's where I went.

Jada smiled when she saw me. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I sat down at the kitchen island. "Where's Abel?"

"On the patio having his morning smoke."

"Ooh, what time is it?"

She looked at the apple watch on her wrist. "Nine. I'm about to start breakfast."

"Ooh, you want help?"

"Nah, I got it." She said as she went to the fridge and pulled the eggs out. "So, did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Um yeah...I'm kinda sore though."

"That happens sometimes." She laughed as she opened up a drawer, grabbed two boxes that were inside and took a pill from each one. "Here you go."

"What are these?"

"One is a tylenol, the other is a Plan B pill."

"Ooh thanks..."

I took the pills and chased it with the glass of water she handed to me.

"So are you staying here with me and Abel?"

"I can't."

"Because of your boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He's moving up here to be with me soon."

"Just tell him not to."

"That would break his heart..."