Chapter 6

Alysha:
The door swung open and there stood that tall, muscular brown skin dude that hangs out with Hawk sometimes.

"What do you want?"

"Um...he..he told me to come up here..."

He nods and moves to the side to let me in. I step into the foyer and notice a pair of heels by the door and I immediately become intrigued because either there was a girl living there or one of them was a drag queen. Either way, I wanted to find out.

I followed him through the foyer to the massive living room.

He grabbed a black box from a nearby side table and held it out to me

"Phone."

"Huh?"

"Your phone goes in the box. You can get it back when you leave."

Just then my phone started to ring again and I saw Eli's name flashing across my screen.

I rejected his call once again then gave my attention back to the nigga standing in front me.

"Why do I have to put it in there?"

"It's the rules."

"But I wanna keep it on me."

I had no idea what kind of games these niggas were playing but there was no way in hell I was just gonna give up my phone and have no way to contact anyone for help if I were to need it.

"Then you can leave."

"But-" My phone started to ring again. "I need to take this call."

"I'll show you back to the door then."

"No, no. Just let me take this call then-"

"That's not how this works. You either follow the rules and put your phone in the box now or you leave."

"I have to leave then..."

He nodded and just as he turned to go back to lead me back to the door, I ran pass him and made it to the kitchen before he grabbed me up.

He laughed as he slung me over his shoulder. "Nice try."

"Put me down!" He ignored me and carried me back to the door and put me down on the other side of it. "I just wanna know who he is!"

"Next time follow the rules and you'll find out."

He closed the door on me and I huffed as I turned and made my way back downstairs. My phone started to ring again and I answered it harshly.

"What?!"

"Damn baby, what's wrong with you?" Eli asked.

"I was just in the middle of something important. I'm sorry." I sighed heavily. "What's up?"