Chapter 4

Alysha:
By time I got to the airport to pick Eli up, it was almost three in the morning. He was exhausted so when went back to my apartment, he crashed as soon as we got there.

I felt so guilty after what happened at the club and I could barely look at Eli without being overwhelmed with guilt.

I wanted to tell him but he would just get angry and it would've ruined our whole weekend together.

"Ally?"

I turned around and Eli was standing there with a towel around his waist and his curly hair tossed up into a man bun.

"Yeah?"

"I was talking to you but you were all spaced out and shit." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Do you wanna go out for breakfast?"

"Yeah, so you can show me around NYC a little bit."

"I don't know the city that well yet. I can see if Aaron is willing to show us around though."

"That's cool, I'ma get dressed then."

He kissed me again before I turned to walk out of my room.

I left out of my apartment and took the elevator two floors down to Aarons floor.

I knocked on his apartment door and a few seconds later he answered.

"Good mor-"

"Aaron, I fucked up."

"Ooh, morning tea!" He stepped to the side to let me in. "Come sit down and tell me what's going on!"

I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me.

"So, you know I went to the club with Erin and those other girls right?"

"Yes...."

"Well The Weeknd was there and he kept looking at me and Erin kept telling me to go talk to him but I was nervous...so anyways he comes over to me and convinces me to go to his section."

"Oh my god, what else?"

"We were talking and things got...heated really quickly..."

"Heated like how?!"

"Like he kept touching me and kissing on my neck and before I knew it, his hand was up my dress."

"You're lying!"

"I'm not! And I wanted him to stop but at the same time I didn't...like I felt bad for cheating on Eli, but it felt so damn good..."

"Wait, did y'all fuck in the club?"

"No, no...he only fingered me."

"In the club?!"

"Yeah..."

"Oooh you nasty bitch!" He said as he laughed. "What does that mean for you and Eli? Weren't you supposed to pick him up last night?"