Chapter 1: New arrivals

"Alright, gather up." Titus told the five young adults who just arrived at Polis. "I will call your names and you have to raise your hand when you hear yours okay?"

"John Murphy."

"That's me." a skinny, tall boy answered.

"Raven Reyes."

"Here." a brunette girl said.

"Jasper Jordan."

"Oh oh that's me." a skinny boy with goggles said.

"Monty Green."

"And that's me." an Asian boy replied.

"And finally, Bellamy Blake."

"Here." a tall and muscular boy with dark curly hair and a million freckles responded.

"Now follow me!" Titus continued with the five kids following him in awe as they all entered the palace in the middle of Polis. "You will be trained every day here. Training starts at 6am tomorrow morning. Today you can rest and explore the palace."

"6am?!" Jasper shouted. "Are you out of your freaking mind?!"

"Show some respect kid!" Titus replied to his comment clearly angry, scaring Jasper. "As I was saying, you will wake up at 5am, eat breakfast and then come into this room to begin training at 6am. You will train for 10 hours per day, with one hour break for lunch at 12pm. Your training will end at 5pm. After that you will have free time to do as you please until 8pm when you have to go to sleep. Your training consists of fighting skills, strategy lessons, hunting, fishing, war plans, surviving skills, basic medical knowledge and lastly trigedasleng lessons. Are there any questions?"

Before anyone could reply, a blond young girl jumped behind Titus from the height of 20 feet. All the kids looked surprised, shocked and a little scared, but mostly amazed.

"This is Clarke." Titus informed the kids. "She is training here too. She is a nightblood and she will become Heda after Lexa falls."

Clarke approached the group and looked at each one of them carefully.

"Excuse me what are you doing?" Jasper asked her.

"Em laik sich. (He is trouble.)" Clarke said looking to Titus.

She walked to Raven.

"Gada ste yuj, ai sin em in om blinka, ba em strechon ste laksen. (The girl is strong, I see it in her eyes, but her leg is hurt.)" she says and makes Raven trip over her leg and fall on the ground.

"What the hell?!" Raven yelled while the others rushed to help her.

"Em ste yuj, ba wichnes. Em ste jos badan klin om niron ba nou obtaim. (He is strong, but not loyal. He is loyal only to his loved ones but not always)" Clarke continues as she looks at Murphy.

"Dison ste krei yuj, Amin. Krei yuj. (This one is very strong, Master. Very strong)" she says with a surprised look on her face while she examines Bellamy.

"Yu laik klin? (Are you sure?)" Titus asks.

Suddenly Clarke punches Bellamy hard on the stomach. Bellamy immediately holds his stomach while groaning in pain.

"What the hell was that for?" Murphy asks as he reaches Bellamy to help him stand.

"Sha Seda! Ai laik klin. Em nou get in laudnes, ba em ste yuj. (Yes Teacher! He doesn't know pain, but he is strong.)", Clarke says to Titus. "Chek au em! (Look at him)" she says as Bellamy stands on his feet again and has stopped groaning.

"Mochof Klark. Gon lev op nau! (Thank you Clarke. Go train now)" Titus replies as Clarke leaves the room.

━━━━━》AUTHOR'S NOTE《━━━━━
New Bellarke Fanfiction!!! Can't wait to see how it ends up! Vote and Comment! It's free!