Chapter 7: Surprise Visit

As the days went by, the trainees became better and better. They had their daily routine! They trained, they learned Trigedasleng, they learned the traditions and customs of the Grounders and plenty more. Not even a month of training and they already knew how to fight. Bellamy had made the most improvement, with Clarke's help! He and Clarke were getting closer and closer. Except from that 'Thank you' Clarke said to Bellamy two weeks ago, she hadn't spoken another English word. But she did help Bellamy learn Trig and now he understood her sometimes. He was still confused about why she wouldn't speak English when she knew the language, but he didn't push her.

They talked in Trig a bit, they ate together, they trained together and they simply sat in comfortable silence together. The rest of the Skaikru students did not understand why Bellamy was so interested in someone who didn't even speak. But he liked Clarke! To him, she was just a girl who trained really hard and kept silent because of how she was raised and what she had lived. She was hurt and he knew it!

Today, just like any other day, the trainees went to the dining room for breakfast. Just as Clarke entered the room, she heard a familiar voice... Or maybe two!

"Indra!" she shouted "Lincoln!" she run as fast as she could towards the two people.

"Clarke!" the woman hugged her tightly.

"Ai haiheda! Yu laik hir! Yu laik fousen hir! (Oh my God! You are here! You are really here!)" Clarke said, feeling nostalgic.

"Klark osir don mema we yu bitam! (Clarke we missed you so much!)" Lincoln joined the hug.

"Ai don mema we yu seintaim! (I missed you too!)" she responded at the verge of tears. She hadn't seen them in a year! She had missed them so much! Clarke had been Indra's second a long time ago in a war and she is almost like a mother to her. She loves her so much! On the other hand, Lincoln had always been like a big brother to her! They used to play all the time in their village before Clarke left for Polis. A few years after, he moved to Polis for two years, to extend his training. Best two years of her life! Now, they rarely saw each other and she missed him terribly.

"Chit yo ste dula op hir? (What are you doing here?)" Clarke asked them.

"Osir laik hir gon Heda diyo! (We are here for the Commander's business!)" Indra responded and then she looked at the Skaikru trainees "Bellamy! It's so good to see you again!" Indra walked towards Bellamy and held her hand out.

"It's good to see you too Indra!" he grabbed her hand and the two of them hugged "Lincoln! How are you man?"

"Hey! You seem to be holding up just fine! I didn't think you would last a day here!" Lincoln bro-hugged him too. In the meanwhile, Clarke was watching them shocked! How did Indra and Lincoln know him?

"Ha yo get in em? Em laik Skaikru! (How do you know him? He is from the Sky People!)" she asked, feeling confused, shocked and a little betrayed...

"Clarke a lot happened this past year! Bellamy's sister Octavia, she is my lover and Indra's second." Lincoln explained.

"Seken kom Indra laik Skaikru?! (Indra's second is from the Sky People?!)" Clarke tried to keep her cool. She promised herself she was going to try and be friends with the Skaikru, but Indra having a Skaikru as a second was too much!

"Clarke calm down! She is a warrior! Octavia is very strong! She just happens to be Skaikru!" Indra defended her.

"Azgeda laik yuj! Chomouda nou sad op Azgeda seken? (The Ice-Nation is strong! Why not choose an Azgeda for a second?)" she shouted "En yu! Yu jok Skaikru nau?! (And you! You fuck Sky People now?!)"

"Klark NOU chich raun hashta em kom we! (Clarke DO NOT talk about her like that!)" he shouted "Ai hod em in! (I love her!)"

Clarke gasped and took a step back. She couldn't understand him. Who was that pretending to be Lincoln? Lincoln had swore to hate the Sky People. It was hard enough that she had to live and train with Skaikru! She even tried to be their friend! But Lincoln loving a Skaikru... That was just too much!

She backed off and run out of the room. She heard Lincoln, Indra and Bellamy calling her name, but she couldn't care less! She run to the rooftop of the tower! As she was sitting their on the edge, she heard someone behind her. She thought that it was probably Indra or Lincoln in an attempt to calm her down...

"You're not gonna jump, are you?"

It was Bellamy!

━━━━━》AUTHOR'S NOTE《━━━━━
Cliffhanger!!! Did you like this chapter? As we go further into the story, more things about Clarke's past will be revealed! What do you think will happen next? Also, how cute is Lincoln and Octavia?! I love them!!!

I'm really sorry for making the chapters small but with all this Trigedasleng it's hard to write a lot and it takes a lot of time to find the correct words and form the correct sentences! In later chapters, there will be less Trig and the chapters will be longer!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Tell me if you prefer Bellarke, Linctavia or any other ships!