Sleepover |02|

You stepped out of the cool drizzling water and dried yourself up with a soft, fluffy, white towel. You slipped on your clothes for the day. You were gonna wear skinny, black Adidas leggings with  a light, white hoodie with a small palm tree in the top left corner and the words "STAY POSITIVE" on both sleeves.
   You grabbed your light aqua-colored, Adidas string back and packed a comfy pajama and extra change for tomorrow, along with your phone, a swimsuit, and some snacks.
   You wore your black and white striped flip-flops and walked out of the door. You got into your black Mercedes and drove to Nasims house while rocking out to some of you favorite songs as you drove.
   Once you arrived you stood at the door and knocked three times, and in a second, Naomi and Nasim opened the door for you. You could see Mena standing behind them smiling widely.
   "HEY GUYSSS!" You screamed.
   "Hey Y/N!!" They all said at the same time.
   You ran in the familiar house and dropped your bag on the sofa that you had fell asleep on so many times.
   "So Wills not here yet?" You asked.
   "Nah he's here just in the bathroom," said Mena.
   "Lets scare him..." you said to the three of them.
   Naomi nodded excitedly and ran to the bathroom, you, Mena, and Nasim following her.
   You all stood right behind the door and waited. You can hear him humming as he washed his hands and walked to the door. As he turned the knob you stood at the ready, and the moment the door opened you all screamed in his face.
"AH!!!" He screamed like a five year old girl.
"GOTCHA!" yelled Nasim.
"Ok y'all got me, oh hey y/n!"
   You all made your way to the living room and flopped down on the couch, and you sat in silence for a minute. Then Nasim stood up, catching your attention and asked, "Now are we gonna go swimming or WHAT?!!"
You all cheered happily in response and hurried to the bathroom to change in to your swimsuits. Naomi went first and came out in a simple black one piece and black shorts over it.
   You hurried in next and quickly wore your one piece swimsuit that covered up your arms and legs. It was navy blue with aqua and sea green wavy lines on the top.
   Nasim went next wearing a pink swimsuit with frills on the top.
   Will and Mena quickly changed into trunks, and then we all ran out to the pool.
   It was pretty big, with medium boulders surrounding it and many boulders stacked to make a natural looking waterfall. You were the first to cannonball into the cool water, splashing everyone outside. They all jumped in, and although Nasim wasn't too thrilled about jumping into the cool water, Will pushed her in before she could react.
   You all began swimming around until you decided to have a competition with pairs of two, every team making up a quick routine to do in the water, Naomi quickly yells, "I'm with Will!" So you and Mena quickly paired up, which left Nasim as the judge, which relaxed her. You and Mena went to the other side of the pool to practice.
   "Ok so we need to really wow Nasim," Mena said.
   I looked at him in his dark eyes.
   "I have an idea."