Restaurant |02|

In the next morning, you got of the car and walked to the restaurant, excited to see Mena.
You and him had actually stayed up texting each other, and he made you feel great even through you only met him yesterday.

I suspect that I might be getting a small crush on him, but I'm not sure. I guess I'll wait and see.

After I walked in and got everything ready, Mena walked in with a bright smile.

"Hey y/n!!"

You both worked for a few hours until you got a thirty minute break, which you two spent eating and talking together.

And that was it. I liked him, no doubt about it. He was cute and kind, really funny, and although I had only met him a day earlier I felt safe with him, like I could tell him anything. He just had this heart warming smile and a laugh that makes my stomach do cartwheels. His eyes were so beautiful and entrancing, pulling me in with just one look.

And that's how it went for the rest of the day. Both of you working together, me falling more for him every second, him probably not noticing and not returning the feelings.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A week later you were both working at the restaurant and it was pretty much empty, when Mena grabbed your wrist softly and pulled you down, both of you bending on you knees, crouching under the counter.

"Y/n, I'm sorry but I can't keep this up anymore. I like you, ok. I've liked you since the day I saw you behind the counter, and I know it's really soon but you're just perfect and amazing. I bet you don't feel the same"-

"MENA! Are you freaking kidding me? Of course I feel the same! Haven't you noticed?" You sassed.

You leaned in, then hesitated. Then you quickly smashed your lips onto his. He was shocked but then he slowly melted into the kiss. You put your hand on his cheek and he began reaching his hand for your habit, but then suddenly- BOOM.

You too broke apart quickly and jumped up, trying your best to act natural for the customers that just walked in. As you served them, Mena whispered into your ear, "that was amazing."

And you smiled and nodded, giving him a hug as soon as the customers turned and left to their table.

You put your elbow on the counter and you hand on your chin, looking and smirking at Mena.

"So that was quite the experience!" I said.

"Yes it was..." He said getting close to you and smirking as well.

"Now just one more question to end it all off..." He said.

"Anything Meens!"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling.

"YESSSSSS I WILLL OF COURSE MEENS YESSS!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you guys SO MUCH for 1000 reads, I never thought I would get this far!! I hope you liked this one and remember I NEED MORE REQUESTS!!! I also forgot to mention but this is a request by DeelovesMena !! ♥️ Bye bye tacos!!