Filming

MENA POV:
Today was the day. First day of work!
I was going to be Aladdin in Disney's live action Aladdin! Today was the first day to go and meet everyone and learn more information, but I just couldn't wait. I woke up early in the morning and wore a black shirt with black jeans. I left my hair in their natural curls, I grabbed my phone and keys, and I was off to work.

When I arrived, I went into the studio from the main entrance. I walked around until I spotted Guy Ritchie.

I waved at him, "Guy!"
He turned around and smiled, "Mena!! There you are, perfect I was wondering when you'd come!" He said shaking my hand, "come come, you have to meat the cast!"
As he walked he told me who was playing who.
"I don't know if you know or not, but Princess Jasmine is played by y/n y/l/n, the Genie is played by Will Smith," And I gasped at that.
He chuckled, "yes Will Smith! Jafar is playe dby Marwan Kenzari, the sultan is Navi's Negahban, and you'll meet the rest!"

He gave me a shirt tour of set and sent me a message with all the instructions, locations, and dates. This Friday I'm scheduled to be measured with y/n y/l/n for our costumes. I still haven't met her however.

I was exploring set when I accidentally ran into a middle aged, good looking women. She looked up and looked shocked.
"Mena Massoud? Is that you? I'm Nasim Pedrad, I play the princesses handmaiden in the movie!"
"Oh hey Nasim, nice to meet you!" I replied happily.
"You know Naomi right?" She asked.
"Naomi Scott? Of course I do she's my really close friend!" I say.
"Well she's mine too and she told me all about you playing Aladdin! Have you met the others yet?"
"Actually no, you're the first one I meet!" I say chuckling.
"Do want me to introduce you?" She offered.
"That would actually be great!" I answered. I already love what I've seen from the cast.

She took me over to a man with black hair and a black beard.
"Mena, this is Marwan, Marwan this is Mena Massoud!" She introduced.
"I bet you're playing Jafar?" I asked looking him up and down.
He smiled, "yes and you're Aladdin!" He exclaimed, causing you to laugh lightly and smile.
"Yes I am Jafar! So does that mean we have to be enemies?" I ask playfully.
"Not at all!"

Nasim turned me around and I was shocked to see... WILL SMITH. THE ONE AND ONLY!
I was completely hyperventilating now, but I had to introduce myself. I walked up to him, he was talking with Guy.
"Um hi Will!" I said in a particularly squeaky voice, so I instantly cleared my throat and repeated myself in a deeper voice.
"Oh hey man what's up!" He highfived me.

That was dull for Will Smith. And that's when it hit me... I didn't introduce myself. Smart move Mena, now he'll think you're an extra or something.

I went back to him hating myself.
"I'm... Mena by the way! Aladdin?" I stuttered.
"OH MENNAA HEY MAN what's up?! I'm sorry I thought you were a dancer or something! How are ya man?!" He said patting my back.

"I'm actually greater then ever now that I've met you!!" I said breathless.
"Aw Mena stop you're flattering me!" Will joked around, batting imaginary lashes.

We talked for a few more minutes, then Guy said he needed a word with Will.

I turned around and found Nasim talking to a dancer. Marwan was looking at his phone and typing something. Will kept talking to Guy. The rest of the cast must me around somewhere...
and for the second time I bumped into someone again, but this time it was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, who was now covered in her water.