Filming |03|

I walked into the restaurant, slightly chilly from the cool breeze. As I walked in and looked around, I spotted a bunch of familiar faces, Will, Naomi, Nasim, and Y/N.

Y/n looked amazing! She was wearing a long sleeved purple shirt tied at the bottom and skinny jeans. She had hoop earrings and her short, voluminous hair was loose.

But the most stunning thing about her was her smile, wide and extremely sincere due to the tiny crinkles by her beautiful greenish eyes.

I walked over to them and sat beside y/n as that was the only spot left. I smiled at them all and said hi.

Will was entertaining everyone the whole time, telling jokes and making fun of everyone. He kept repeating funny line mix-ups, people falling and tripping, and everyone messing up on set. It was hilarious, but I felt strangely addicted to y/n's face. I know that sounded weird, but she's just too amazing, both on the inside and out.

Will then began talking about the time I messed up my line in a very serious part of the movie. Our lines originally were supposed to be this:

Mena: My sultan, you're advisor's not who he says he is.

Marwan: Oh... I'm not who I say I am?

But then it resulted as this:

Mena: My sultan, heem nom whom heem seem him is!

Marwan: Oh, I'm nom whom I seem I am?!

...

Will: OH GURL HEEM NOM WHOM HEEM SEEM HEEM IS!!

We were all laughing so hard, especially me so much that tears wearing leaking from my eyes. Speaking of my eyes, no matter where I put them they seem to always come back around d to y/n...

Oh no.

I think I like her, in THAT way. I shouldn't like her, especially since we are just co-actors and we should focus on our jobs.

But she was too stunning.

Then Will decided to point out the fact that I've been staring nonstop at her like a creepy stalker.

"Oh and we can't forget about Mena's situation of course!" Will laughed.

Naomi giggled, "oh definetly NOT."

Nasim was the only one who seemed confused, then her face lit up as she understood.

"Soo... am I not getting something here?" I asked, confusing settling in.

"Yeah right man like you haven't been staring at y/n since we all got here!!" Will shouted, laughing hysterically.

Naomi and Nasim were now laughing extremely hard, and y/n just blushed and looked at me.

I stuttered, "w-what do y-you me-mean?! I haven't b-been staring at y/n!!"

"Yeah sure Mena and I'm a chicken!" Will commented.

"HELL YES YOU ARE!" I shouted then I began to laugh when I realized what I said, and so did everyone else. Will was hooting the loudest.

"Well that's one true thing that Mena just said, but Will is also right, you obviously LIKE Y/N!!" Nasim chuckled.

I was about to yell in annoyance at all of them when y/n grabbed my hand from under the table. I looked at her again and she just nodded, signaling that she would take care of it.

"Ok so maybe Mena won't admit it but..."
She smirked.

Everyone oohed as if they were ten years olds.

"I personally like Mena, I mean who wouldn't?!" She blurted making me shocked. Then I remembered she was just doing that to shut them up. It's still felt good though.

"OH MY GOD GURL ok so one of them admitted, now the stubborn one is left!" Will shouted as if he were a commentator in a sports match.

I decided to play along, although for me it wasn't really playing, "ok then I guess I'll admit it too." I decided that since I've already said it I looked at y/n's fave and hoped for the best to come out of our little act. "Y/n, I know our first time meeting wasn't ideal, and I shouldn't fall for you because we're acting together in a movie, but I like you, and I have from the day I met you, it just got stronger."
I took a deep breath and a pause.

"Ooh he's gonna propose!" Naomi joked.

"Will you be my girlfriend y/n?"

She gasped and took a second. I thought she would say no, so I decided to go back and say never mind, but then she began speaking.

"Hmm you know what? I don't know... what I would do if I said NO!! YES OF COURSE I WILL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MENA!!" She hugged me so tight and it felt amazing that this happened after this whole night.

Will jumped up and screamed, "YES I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN, MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Naomi pulled him back to his seat and apologized to the shocked waiters. 😂

"I love you y/n."

"I love you more Mena!"

And she kissed me.