No One |02|

After work, you both got into your separate cars and drove to Mena's apartment. He sent you the address so that you can follow him.

Once you made it back, you parked your car next to his and entered his home. It was amazing really, very cozy and nice.

"I love it!" I said happily.
"You really do? Thank you! Well just make yourself at home and tell me if you need anything, I'll go take a quick shower!" Mena said.
"Ok thank you so much Mena!"

While he showered you walked around and got to know the place. In less then five minutes, he walked out the shower wearing nothing but a towel, his torso and above uncovered. He looked amazingly attractive, glistening with drops of water, deeply tanned and muscular.
You took your eyes off him and concentrated very hard on the wall next to him, trying not to look weird.
"Y/n, are you ok? You can have a shower now if you want!" Mena asked.
"Oh! Um yeah I- I'm good thank you, yes I'll- I'll take a shower..." I stuttered.

I ran into the large bathroom and took a quick shower, then coming back out wearing your same clothes, not having anything else to change into.

"Hey um y/n, if it's ok with you I can give you something to wear, if you want. I'm sure I'll find something your size!" Mena offered.
"Mena that would be great thank you so much!" I say relieved.

He looks inside his closet and comes out with an old black hoodie and sweatpants.

"Here, I think these are good."
"They look perfect!" I quickly went in his room to change and came back out. The clothes was a little bit too big for me, but other wise it was perfect. It was about the coziest thing ever, and it smelled just like Mena.

Mena looked at me and smiled, "you look cute in my clothes."
I laugh, "maybe it's because it's YOUR clothes!"

We both keep talking until we were both hungry, so we ordered pizza. We played a board game while we waited, and once the food came, we took the pizza to the couch and turned on a horror movie.
We both sat next to each other, but as the movie went on I started feeling cold and scared, making me subconsciously snuggle into Mena's side. I didn't notice what I was doing until he put his arm around my shoulders, but I didn't mind because it made me feel safe and warm.

We finished the pizza soon, and the movie finished right after, so we decided to watch a comedy this time.

I was laughing hard the whole time, until I started to feel drowsy...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning I woke up and found my self along on Mena's bed, covered in a fluffy white blanket. I remembered falling asleep while we watched a movie, so I'm guessing Mena carried me here.

I woke up an hour before work, so I quickly changed into the clothes I was wearing yesterday. Today me and Mena should be going to Jakes apartment to get my things.

I went downstairs and I found Mena asleep on the couch. He looked so peaceful, and I hated to wake him up but I had to or he'd be late. I sat next to him on the couch and stroked his hair.
"Meens... Mena... cmon you need to wake up." I whispered. This wasn't my usual self, at all. Usually I'd wake people by putting ice in their shirts, water in their noses and ears, banging pans, singing and screeching. But I couldn't do that to Mena, he was too calm and peaceful, and he let me stay at his apartment and gave me clothes and food and everything.

He opened his dark, beautiful eyes and looked at me, smiling lightly.
"Goodmorning princess," He said stroking my hair.
"Goodmorning Mena, come on, we need to get ready to get to work."
He groaned but got up, rubbing his eyes, stretching and yawning.

He went and changed quickly in his room, then we both left to quickly head to Starbucks before work.

He got a coffee and I got a mocha frappe, iced.

Back at the studio, I was in Naomi's trailer doing her makeup for today.

"So Naomi how's everything?!" I asked
"Oh it's great! How about you?"
"It's complicated... you remember Jake?"
"Of course I do that little idiot!"
"Yeah well Mena knows about him so he's letting me stay at his apartment, and today we're going back so I can grab some clothes. We told Jake that I'm sleeping at your house for a little so I can help you practice."
"Awh that's so nice of Mena!!"
"Yeah he really is the best..."