Filming |02|

"Oh no oh no oh man, um I'm so sorry!! Are you ok? No of course you're not ok I just made you spill your water everywhere! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that, I wasn't concentrating and"-

"Hey hey it's ok!! Calm down it's fine it's just a little bit of water!" The woman interrupted my rambling apology.

"Ok, I'm sorry, can I help you in anyway?" I asked nervously, she was very pretty.

"No not that I could think of!" She smiled, "how about we get to know each other?!"

"That's a great idea," I answered in relief, "so what's your name?"

She chuckled, "oh I'm Y/N y/l/n!"

I gasped, "Y/ N Y/L/N?! OH MY GOD IM SO SOR"-

"Don't apologize again or I will murder you!" She joked, "it's ok I already told you! No I'm guessing you are... Mena Massoud?"

"Yes I am actually!"

We talked for a while more and she seemed like a really friendly person.

As we were talking Will Smith came over and put his arm around both of us, saying, "oh my god, would you look at that! JASMINE AND ALADDIN ARE FINALLY BONDING!!" Will shouted for everyone to hear, causing everyone to laugh. Nasim joined us later and suggested we all meet up today at a restaurant.

Will liked the idea so he made a chat with all four of us. I gave him my number and decided to give it to Nasim and Y/N too just in case if we ever need it.

After work (well today wasn't really work, more like meeting everyone and knowing everything), I went back to my apartment and went to the living room and sat on the couch to see what's going to happen with my co-workers.

ALADDIN PEEPOL

W: Hey everyone

W: what are y'all in the mood for today?

Y: I'm good with anything!

N: same, but I'm leaning towards the Mexican food if it's ok with everyone

M: good with me! As long as there are vegan options... 😂

Y: YOURE VEGAN?! Tbh it makes sense now that I think about it...

M: I never got the chance to mention it!

W: ok I know a good Mexican restaurant not too far from here, I'll send the address

W: *address*

Y: 👍🏼👍🏼

M: thanks man

N: ok see you all there at... 6?

W: 6 is good

M: agreed!

N: ok then see you all at six!!

I shut the phone and cleaned myself up a little before I left, and that includes brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, washing my face, and changing into more suitable clothes.

I got into my car and began the drive to the Mexican restaurant.

Sorry this one is short it's really late and I'm sleepy! 😂 I'll try to write more tomorrow!! ♥️ love you tacos!!