Sleepover |04|

Around a splash fight an and hour later, you decided to get out of the water. You all grabbed your towels and took turns using the bathroom to take a quick, water only shower and to change into pajamas.
   You wore a shirt from your old soccer team and soft, cotton leggings.
   You felt weird and guilty for this, but as soon as Mena got out of the water, your eyes couldn't get off his chest, nicely toned with a six-pack, glistening with droplets of the hot jacuzzi water.
   As soon as you finally dragged your eyes from his chest to his face, you saw him staring at you with a smirk on his beautiful face. Apparently he had saw where my eyes where. 😑
   After you were all clean, toasty dry, and in your comfy, dry clothes. You all went in and decided to order food. We chose to let loose and order McDonalds. However, you also chose to be somewhat healthy and you ordered a salad with a side of fries and a medium Pepsi.
   Once everyone had their food ordered, you all sat in a circle to play the dreaded Truth or Dare...
   It started out ok, with truths like, "Is it true that you have never lied to your best friend?" and dares like, "I dare you to run around the house five times."
   Then Will got up and told us, "Alright if you think this is how you have fun at truth or dare, then your problem because WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO HEAT THIS UP!"
   "Agreed, this isn't interesting enough!" Naomi complained.
   "Yeah we wanna hear some juicy stuff!" Nasim joked around.
   "Ok then Y/N, truth or dare?" Mena questioned with a smirk.
   "Umm DARE, duh," I sassed.
   "I dare you to tell me the biggest lie you've every told me," he dared, while everyone else oohed.
   "Pfft that's all you got?" I asked.
   "I've got worse," he stated with an even bigger smirk.
   "Bring it..." I said with narrowed eyes.
   "Wow this is more than what I wished for!" Will jokes in a squeaky voice.
   "Y/n, I dare you to go outside and walk around and hug the first boy you see, then shout in his ear that he smells like turnips, then fall on the ground and laugh hysterically."
   "Oh my god!" I said, laughing really hard.
   "Too hard for you?" he asked.
   "Perfect!" You said with a forced smile.
   You walked outside with the rest of the gang watching you closely. You spotted a young man walking towards your house, holding a huge bag with the McDonalds logo etched on the red fabric.
   He was the first man you saw, you you ran over, and struggled to give him a hug because of the huge pouch. You're face was already burning in embarrassment. You yelled at the top of your lungs, straight into his poor ear, "YOU SMELL LIKE TURNIPS!!!!" Then, although you were already dying inside, you fell on the ground laughing hysterically, hating yourself. He stared then walked away slowly and gave your idiot friends the order. I dragged myself into the house, long face, and dropped myself on a chair, snatching my food from Will who was handing out the food.
   "I hate you guys," I said quietly as they all laughed.