Elrond - The pale rider

You slowed Achilles to a stop as you neared a tree, under it lay a female elf who seemed hurt. Though you couldn't see what was wrong with her you could tell she wasn't conscious. You gracefully slid of the black horses back, swept your black clock behind you and crouched down. You regarded her for a moment before you picked her up with ease.

Achilles kneeled as you placed her on his back and climbed up after her, you wrapped one arm around her and held the reins with one hand as you begun to guide him through the thick fog. It didn't take long for you to approach the entrance to Rivendell, the thick fog hid you from the guards view, the only thing they could see was the outline of a horse and two people.

They spoke in elvish before they tried again in English as they grew closer.

"Who are you?"

Achilles kneeled and you gently layer the female elf onto the cold ground as you once again mounted your horse.

"Quick someone get lord Elrond, Lady Arwen has been brought back!" One yelled.

Achilles stood once more and you pulled his reins making him rear up as he kicked his front legs out and turned around.

"Wait Who are you! You must wait Lord Elrond will want to speak with you!"

You turned to face him, your hood hid your face and you brought a hand up to your lips as you heard him gasp.

"The pale rider..."

You heard approaching feet, turning around you gently kicked the stallion beneath you and he took off flying down the path, you and the heavy fog disappearing within the blink of an eye."

Weeks passed as you once again travelled near Rivendell, bringing a heavy cloud of fog with you. Though this time you weren't alone, horses circled yours and you were trapped inside of it. Instantly your hand went to the sword at your side. Achilles hoover the ground as he let out an angry snort. Another horse came closer and you could just barely make out the young elves features.

"Please we mean no harm, we have been looking for you for weeks. I am Lindir, my lord Elrond only wishes to speak with you, thank you for saving his daughter who also wishes to see you."

Your fingers tightened around the jolt of your sword before you dropped your hand and placed it back on the reins. You have a nod of your head and he smiled at you as he begun to lead you to Rivendell. As you all approached a set of stairs you could see two figures standing there. Lindir said something in Elvish and then one of them stepped forward.

"I am Lord Elrond, I would like that thank you for find my daughter, Arwen, when you had. Who knows what may have befell her if you had not turned up. I would like to know who saved her so I may offer a proper thank you, but I have heard you have do not talk and no one has seen you due to this fog."

You didn't reply but with with a flick of your wrist the fog lightened a little bit, allowing you to see them more clearly and for them to see you.

"They have called you the pale rider, but the pale rider is nothing but a story." Elrond said.

Once again you said nothing and he stepped a bit closer, you lowered your head preventing him from looking at you face.

"What is your real name?" He asked gently.

You didn't reply and your fingers tightened on the reins as you heard him come a few steps closer.

"We mean you no harm, we only wish to thank you. Perhaps join us for dinner, rest for a bit?"

Clenching your jaw, you pulled the reins making Achilles rear and Elrond stumble back. Quickly you turned around and dashed off with pounding heart. You had a reason why you stayed alone and hid yourself from others, a reason you didn't want anyone to find out, but a nagging feeling told you the Elrond wasn't going to give that easily, it was also begging you to trust him.

Elrond sighed as the fog lifted and you disappeared from sight, turning around who looked towards Lindir and Arwen.

"Who is the pale rider Ada?"
"The pale rider is believed a woman who once rode the lands of middle earth. Shes said to have had the most beautiful black armour and cloak you had ever seen, with a one of a kind sword made of pure white metal. Her horse was a handsome steed who could move without a sound."
"What happened to her?" Lindir asked.
"No one knows mellon, she just vanished, but apparently she wonders around in a thick mist hiding herself from the world."

As Elrond looked back to the direction you went he frowned a little, something about you drew him in, it told him to try help you but he knew it was going to be harder than he thought