Chapter 13

It's date night! Tyler and I are still going to dinner. I have absolutely no idea where, but Tyler says it's a great place with great food. I'm kind of nervous, but I know there is no real reason to be because Tyler is a friend. And because Harry was the last person I had sex with, my thoughts are consumed by it. I am ready to get it out of my system tonight with Tyler.  Not that I'm going to be sleeping with Tyler, but the fact that someone else besides my boss wants to have a romantic relationship with me is comforting. Going out on this date will hopefully relieve some sexual tension I have from working with Harry so closely these last few days. It's so hot when he speaks so commandingly and dresses the way he does.  So bold, yet so attractive. It's not fair to anyone, honestly.

The work day went by the same: me sitting in Harry's office investigating the network. I did find some issues with the system and am now working on the firewall to get them up to what it should be. By the time the end of the day rolls around, I haven't gotten much done. Not because I haven't been working, but because my boss is a child.

Harry has been annoying me all day. His workload was light and he decided to spend his free time annoying the person who is saving his ass at the moment.

Another piece of popcorn hits my face after it has flow through the office. "Harry!" I scold him again. He lets out the cutest giggle, making me lose any actual anger I had towards him at the moment.

"Whatcha doin?" He asks, coming to sit next to me, thankfully leaving the popcorn on the other side of the room, not trying to start a fight with the buttery food. "Or should I say 'How you doin?'" He asks, imitating the one and only Joey Tribbiani.

I keep my eyes on the screen, not wanting to get distracted by his questions and imitations. I can't help the small smile that surfaces on my lips at the imitation. "Please, just let me work in peace. I can't do it in my office because anyone who is good with computers is there and if the money was stolen from within the company, they would be there and I don't want to get caught. So please, let me have this day without you bothering me."

"You don't mind me bothering you, you like it." He smiles so his cute dimples surface on both of his cheeks.

I sigh, "I like talking to you, just not when I have a job to do. This part involves me programming things so it's hands on."

"I know other activities that are hands on that you and I can do." His boyish smile has now turned into a deep smirk.

Rolling my eyes, I shove his shoulders, hoping to turn him away from me to hide my blush. I clear my throat. "Been there, done that, won't go back." I send him a wink.

"You would absolutely go back." He argues with me.

"Would not."

"Yes you would." He continues the argument and puts his hand on my thigh. Not high enough to make me uncomfortable, but high enough to make his intent known.

I push his hand off, still not looking at him. "I would not." I make sure to accentuate each word, proving my point, even though I'm obviously lying.

He teasingly moves his hand higher on my thigh and leans in, leaving a light kiss on my neck that is exposed due to the fact my hair is in a ponytail. I have to make it a point not to tilt my head to the side or react in any other way to what he is doing. He's doing it on purpose because he wants to prove a point.

I decide that two can play at this game, so I get up, grab my laptop and sit at his desk which I know he hates. I see him clench his jaw and fists, trying not to lash out. Harry is a very chill guy, but there are small things that upset him, causing him to get angry, or so I've learned in these few short days.