~ THANK YOUUUU ~

I was gonna put 'THANK YOU SO MUCH' again, but I wanted something different.

So, once again, I have finished a book.

(Guys, I never finish books, I'm so proud of myself right now. Two books, WOAH)

Anyway, I know some of you guys are sad about it (my God, I know I am), but, um, theres a prequel.

Yeah, I made this a trilogy. I don't regret a single thing.

- Small edit: I almost posted this before I realized I never put the name of the next book down. Sorry. Its Demons :) -

I'm gonna do what I did last time, with the notes. Sorry, I'm not scrolling down again, so if you only voted on the prologue or whatever... Probably not mentioned. I don't have the patience to scroll down again lmao.

(Um I've changed my mind and its probably only gonna be if you commented now... sorry!)

Random note: I'm on holiday as I'm writing this and they're playing All Star from Shrek and I'm enjoying it. That's all.

So, here goessss:

CEM0414 ~ I automatically go to write Cemmy now :) Also my phone auto corrects Cemmy now, which is fun. Anyway, you've voted and commented on every chapter and you're my best friend and you're the best person everrrrr (I added a bunch of r's so its true). Love youuu 💚💚💚💚

mrmistyeyed- ~ Hiya! Your comments are still absolutely amazing and I love that 😂 You're absolutely incredible toooooooo 💕💕💕

Eylle9 ~ You're the best person at cheering me up with your kind comments, and I love that 💕💕 Keep it up! You're so unbelievably nice, you deserve the world 💚💚💚

This_MARVELous_world ~ Your username is amazing still, I love puns. Anyway, you're amazing and fantastic and awesome and basically you're just the best. Yeah. (I'm in a really weird mood right now and I think it's because I just realised what my sexual orientation is? Sorry)

littlespider_ ~ I'm, like, 35% that's right. Um... anyway, when I checked the prologue to see who commented or whatever, you were the first one to pop up, so yayyyyy!

_Jay_Nay_ ~ I know I got that right because you were on Hunted as well (welcome backkkk)! I SWEAR YOU DIDN'T COMMENT BEFORE AHHH I'M SO HAPPY ❤

sadieisaqween101 ~ You totally weren't on the last book, I think I'd remember your username, but anyway, hi :) thanks for commenting :) (I'm less hyper than normal)

SweetZafirah ~ Hi! I made sure to add you into this because you read through Hunted and commented on that as well and that's incredible <33

Bheumer ~ I only remembered the first four letters of your name then Wattpad did the rest. Anyway, thank you for commenting! Continue being great :)

CraftyDragonite ~ Hi! (Theres me just realising what your profile picture is and proceeding to be happy.) So, hope you enjoyed this, despite all the angst. The next one has more, don't worry :))))

GWNIVER ~ Will I be seeing you and your role plays in the next book? I'm really enjoying them 😂 Also thank you for just being a great friend, I love you loads :)