~ Eleven ~

Peter wasn't in shock anymore. It had taken him a while to get used to the idea that dear God Gwen had been kidnapped is it my fault it is has to be my fault I don't know - but it was finally over.

Him, Ned and Harry were planning things out now. They were prepared (not really), and ready to try and find Gwen.

At the current time, Peter was trying to allow Tony to let him go to Ned's.

"Please, Tony!" he begged. "I haven't see him in such a long time! And Harry's going to be there too!"

Tony sighed, crossing his arms. "And you promise it's not about the girl who got kidnapped a few days ago?"

Peter looked up, using his puppy dog eyes to his advantage. "No!" he lied. "We've just got to do a project together, I told you this!"

"Okay, okay!" Tony finally relented. "You can't blame me for doubting you, everybody knows that you have a serious saving people thing."

"I know, I know, I get told that daily," Peter huffed, "okay, bye!"

"Wait, you meant now -?" Tony exclaimed, Peter simply answering with a "goodbye, Dad" before he left. "Aw man, I'm gonna get so many grey hairs..."

Peter stopped by a Starbucks on his way to Ned's, grabbing Ned and Harry drinks as well, knowing that they'd likely be doing this for a long time.

"Honey, I'm home!" Peter hollered as he walked into Ned's home. "Hey, Mrs Leeds," he greeted her with an easy grin. She gave a small chuckle, before gesturing up to Ned's room.

"The boys are up there," she said, smiling at him. 

He gave her a nod, yelling "thank you, Mrs Leeds" as he walked up the staircase.

"Hey there, sunshine," Harry nodded to him. "Who knew that the thing to get you back to normal was some sort of mystery like a friend being kidnapped?"

"I don't mean to," Peter said, shrugging as he handed Ned and Harry their cups. "It's just - I feel I can finally do something useful, you know? Something that'll benefit people."

"Pete, everything you do benefits people," Ned said, "your smile literally brightens an entire room."

"Thanks? I think?" Peter said, taking off his jumper (well, okay, it was either Bucky's or Steve's) before sitting on the bed with Harry, Ned at his desk. "What have you been doing?"

"I've just been trying to take everything in," Ned replied honestly. "I've been looking at news articles, and -"

"And I've been thinking of battle plans!" Harry exclaimed, showing Peter the notes he'd written.

They mostly consisted of things like; oh my god I'm gonna kill this M guy - okay, running in with guns blazing is not a good option, I understand Ned, quit writing on my work - I've been running out of chocolate, I need more - what would Gwen do? 

And man, Harry's infatuation with Gwen was very easy to explain with those notes.

"And before you say it, Pete," Harry said, interrupting Peter's thoughts, "it's not an infatuation. It's a friendship where I happen to like her a lot. Okay?"

"Sure," Peter snorted. "I believe you one hundred percent."

"Quit the sarcasm."

"Guys, quit it," Ned said, giving them a stern look. "I might've been able to find some clues. A load of stuff, actually, although I don't know if it makes much sense."