Chapter 8 - Games

"What's up?" You stopped thinking about what you should do when you heard Jimin's voice in front of you. He still sounded annoyed but his face lit up when he saw you smiling.

"I was wondering if you're heading home already." You said while you rubbed your arm nervously. He just gave you an odd look and nodded. Well, of course he was heading home after school.

"Oh, really? I wanted to grab a coffee and stroll through the city a little bit. Hey, maybe I can show you around, I mean you're new here, right?" His eyes wandered around, showing you that he was thinking about it, but his expression slowly fell. Before he could say anything you tried to persuade him once again.

"And since you were in the hospital for quite a long time, you didn't see a lot of the city, so why don't you accompany me?"

He still didn't give in, so you looked at him with puppy eyes and pouted like a little kid whining for some candy. On top of that you clung onto his arm and intended to not let go of it until he agreed.

"Okay, okay. You can be my city guide but you have to buy me a coffee as well."

"Sure, I will treat you the best coffee ever. So, let's go and don't waste time, we're going to see a lot of things today." A sheepish smile formed on your face when you released his arm.

Yeah, success! This will be fun!

You sat at one of the tables and watched Jimin taking his very first gulp of his caramel macchiato.

"Woah, I never had such a good coffee." He exclaimed loudly, taking another sip of his drink.

"I told you so and you'll never drink coffee in another place again, because this is obviously the best."

You both sat there in silence until you finished your drinks. It wasn't uncomfortable but after some time Jimin felt the urge to say something.

"Hey, this is the place where you work part time, right?" You just nodded while you looked around your so called second home. You almost spent every evening here and you loved it. There were some new faces now like the new employees, but the customers never really changed. Most of them were old people who lived near this area and students came here after school sometimes.

"And what do you do here?" Jimin asked curiously.

"I used to serve the costumers and I baked the bread. I think that the owner will let me do this again." You smiled at him. "Hey, how about I buy us some cookies and then we will start our tour?" You suggested when your eyes fell onto the counter shortly.

"That's a good idea, but I'll buy the cookies. You already treated me to a coffee." Then he stood up and you watched him walking to the counter to get the cookies.

When he came back you already waited outside, ready to go to your first destination.

"Let's go." You started walking and Jimin followed, running to your side.