Chapter 17 - New Beginning (Final)

The next few weeks were great. You and the boys were meeting almost every weekend and Jimin and you were getting closer and closer. Even Chris wasn't bothering you anymore, but that was obviously because Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were 'talking' to him. Though you were sure that they didn't use words only.... And that was proven to be true when you saw Jimin's bruised knuckles and Chris' black eye.

You were grateful for that but still... wasn't that a little bit too much?

Basically, they had outnumbered Chris and he had no chance, but he still had landed a few hits. Fortunately nothing bad happened to your friends except for Jimin's hand. And even the girls that started to whisper initially kept some distance now. Yeah, they perhaps heard what happened to Chris and that there were 7 boys on your side.

The sheep, that you had become, now had a pack of shepherd dogs looking after it.

But you were still afraid that Jungkook might find out about you and Jimin, even though there wasn't anything going on between the both of you, at least not yet. So you kind of avoided Jimin every time you saw your brother or someone of the others.

You glanced through the class room until your eyes fell onto Jimin. You wondered what he was thinking about and admired his handsome features.

Your eyes were glued to him when you suddenly felt someone nudging your arm

"Y/N, you're daydreaming again. You shouldn't be absent-minded during class." Hoseok reminded you and you beamed at him.

"Sorry, I just thought about the things that happened lately." Somehow, everything turned out to be perfect and that was obviously because of your new friends, but mostly because of one person. As a lot of happy memories flooded your mind, a peaceful expression was on your face. The bell rang and as always you took your time to pack your stuff into your bag. Hoseok didn't wait, so you were the only one in the room. When you were about to leave someone stood in the door frame, blocking your way.

"Jimin, you're blocking the way."

"I know." He smirked and you already knew what he wanted to do.

"Oh, you know? Then move. We should go now." You purposely put some annoyance into your voice, even though you would like to make out now. But this was way too risky at the moment. Though, your statement didn't wipe off that hot smirk off his handsome face. No, he only laughed.

"Really? It doesn't seem like you want to go." You raised your eyes, which you had kept low to distract yourself and finally realized how close you were to him. You were almost pressing your body against his.

So he snaked an arm around your waist and closed the door behind you, so that nobody was able to peer inside. He gazed into your eyes and caressed your cheek.

"You look beautiful today, Y/N." His voice was soft, a raspy whisper and you shivered because of the new tone. He held you closer, his full lips travelling over your neck and you tilted it to the side to give him better access. There were muffled voices from the hallway from students that were passing the class room to get to the cafeteria, but the both of you didn't notice and actually didn't care.