Chapter 11 - Interruption

Yup, you were now waiting for Jimin to pick you up so that you could go to Hoseok's house together. And yeah, you totally overreacted just some minutes ago. But you calmed down and got dressed since Jimin wanted to be at your house in some minutes by now. The door bell rang when you were putting on your shoes, so you opened it while still holding one of them in your hand. Jimin stepped inside and you were already admiring him. Even if he wore normal clothes, since it wasn't a formal party, he looked really handsome, since you had only seen him in his school uniform.

"Hey, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, just give me a minute." Quickly, you put on your shoe before you grabbed your bag and keys and headed outside, followed by the handsome boy.

It was getting dark by now and the sky was tinted into a beautiful dark blue. Since the busses stopped driving now, you had to walk. But the both of you didn't mind it, because you enjoyed each other's company and liked to talk about everything that came to mind. Once you got to the park, Jimin suddenly changed the topic of your conversation.

"Don't you have to work today?"

"No, I don't have to. I called the owner and she gave me a day off." You explained shortly.

"That's great. Oh, I forgot....." He rummaged through the pockets of his jacket until he finally found what he was looking for. "Ah, there it is." Somewhat confused, you looked at the item that Jimin held in his hands.

"They're for you." He handed you the item and you finally knew what it was. Cookies.

"Ah, the cookies from yesterday."

"Actually, they're not from yesterday. I ended up eating them alone." You snickered at his words and he pointed to the cookies in your hands.

"I bought those today because I felt bad for not sharing the other with you." You flashed him a bright smile.

"Thank you, Jimin. I really appreciate that." So you carefully put the cookies in your bag, hoping that they wouldn't break inside.

"We're almost there." You said after you passed your school building.

"He lives near our school?" Jimin raised an eyebrow when he looked back.

"Hm, fortunately. If he didn't live here, we would have gotten detention yesterday." You sighed relieved again at the thought of Hoseok and you sprinting to school. Jimin had to smile when he remembered how you entered the class room panting and with a troubled expression. You looked cute.

"Yeah, and if you had had detention, we wouldn't have been able to go to the arcade." Jimin laughed.

"Hm, that's true. Oh, look we arrived."

The both of you stepped in front of the door, ringing the bell and soon were welcomed by a frowning Hoseok.

"Oh, you two came together?"

"Yeah, obviously. I didn't know where you lived so Y/N helped me out." Jimin deadpanned.

"Oh well, okay. Anyways, come in." Hoseok was slightly taken aback by the way Jimin had answered his question and confusion was written all over his face. You were bewildered as well. But you quickly went inside with Jimin trailing behind you.

Everyone was already there and cuddled up against each other on the sofas without leaving a seat for the 3 of you. Since the boys wouldn't move, you decided to help Hoseok with the snacks and followed him into the kitchen and left Jimin in the living room.