how we meet

just wanna clear up a few things. I don't own any of the stranger things characters except for y/n y/l/n.

(Also sorry but AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CONCERED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BYERS DOG HE WAS THERE FOR THE FIRST EPISODE AND JUST DISAPPEARED AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHINF WTF!)*please let me know in the comments if you agree*

Anyways...

Y/n= your name
Y/l/n= your last name
Y/m/n= your middle name(s)
H/c= hair color
H/l= hair length
E/c = eye color
Y/m/n= your mom name
Y/b/d= your birthday
Y/a= your age
Y/d/n= your dads name

~background~

You are new to town you moved and you are Max Mayfield's Neighbour. You have meant Eleven, and Dustin from camp last year. You live with your mom and you are an only child. Your father died from serving for his country and you don't like to talk about it since he died on ur 8th Birthday and you had never got to say goodbye.

One day you go to StarCourt mall with your besties when you meet a cute brown haired boy and that's when the story begins...

Y/n pov:

"Mom i promise i will be fine at the mall with max and eleven." I say. " Ok , ok just be back at 8pm please." mom spoke, "Ok bye mom." I replied. "Bye sweetie!" My mom called back.

"Hey Max over here!" I yelled.

*Max and Eleven approach you*

"Hey y/n do you wanna go to Gap?" Eleven asked. "Sure why not ?" I say, "let's go!" Max gestered.
We
*We all start walking to Gap when you spot Will Byers*

"Hey Max who is that ?" I ask.

-if I'm being honest hes really cute and WAIT I haven't even meant him who knows he could be gay, or mean-

"That's Will Byers he is super sweet but really nervous about girls he has never meant ." Max says.

-There goes the gay theory-

"Also he really loves to play D&D but no one ever wants to play, and don't worry he is extremely nice." Eleven says.

(Just pretend Eleven knows English well)

-Welp there goes my theory of him being mean-

"You should say hi to him." Max teases. My eyes opened with shock. "Absolutely not! i'm too scared" I replied. "oh come on!" max exclaims before pushing me into him.

-UGH THIS IS SO AKWARD WHY MAX-

"omg I'm so sorry I just-" I start to say but then get lost in his eyes.

-His eyes...omg am I falling for him?????-

"hey you're Will Byers right?" I ask. Trying to break the awkwardness. He smiles

-OMG THAT DAMM SMILE-

"Yeah um... I haven't seen you around are new to town?" He asks. "Uh yeah... I've met a couple people for example I'm not sure if you know here but I'm Max Mayfield's neighbour now and i know eleven. And I think Dustin is at Camp but i know him." I say smiling at the end. "did u go to camp with Dustin?" he asks. "Yeah I did then I moved to Hawkins." I replied. "Sorry but are u here with Someone ? " He asks.I look back to Max and Eleven and they have disappeared!

~ GREAT !they left me!~

" Is something wrong if u have people ur with go with them."He says I can see that his face looks saddened (is that a word let me know in the comments because my lazy ass doesn't wanna search it up). "I was here with someone but they left so I'm free " I said with a smile.
" well where would u like to go?" Will asked. I could tell he was blushing but I bet was as red as a tomatoe." Do want to go to Scoops Ahoy for Ice cream.?" He asked. "Yes!, I mean sure why not" I smiled looking down.

~we are heading to Scoops Ahoy~

《 hello so I am redditing because WOW i actually suck at writing so I'm fixing it and also this is the first chapter so if u enjoyed read the next one , see on the next page》.

730 words: yeehaw

Sincerely- 2 year old Eva

#fun fact Did u know the stranger things is based on a real story# JUST JOKING LMAO that wasn't funny I'm sorry I'm a weirdo ok I'm sorry BAIIII!