she's gone

~ hey guys I think this will be the last chapter for now. Also time skip to the mall scene. ~

Over a period of time y/n hasn't been around she never talks much. She talks to will on the phone but never meets him she always says , she can't because he won't let her but she's sorry for hurting eleven, he made her do it. Y/N and eleven were still bestfriends el understands.

Y/N pov

I was forced to go to the mall and capture eleven . I don't want to do this but I can't do anything about it. I bike to star court mall and I ring my bell and I start biking fast to the car because steve ran his car into me knocking me over.  I sat there a a couple minutes when I opened my eyes and I saw them run inside. I went the way, mike, max and eleven went. Max tried to close the gate but i went through. I followed down the hall. And I started to cry. " max I'm sorry max I don't want to do this save your--- I then grabbed her head a smashed it agaisnt a pipe. I never wanted to I felt to bad , I then did the same with mike and caught elevens clothes on her to make her pass out and stop the fire pickee her up and went to th entrance. The mind flayer was going to take eleven when fireworks were thrown by everyone I could feel it and I grabbed my body in pain, " were killing y/n " will said to lucas , " it's ok she'll be fine she will survive and be back to normal soon I promise. " Lucas said. Eleven tried to escape but I grabbed her leg and I said I'm sorry. Then I was about to grab her again but she said .
" 003 your number is 003 you have fire powers  , you had a sister but she died in a car crash when you were 8 years old. She loved you and know you have people who love you  , y/n I know your in there somewhere " eleven said. I began to cry thinking about my sister ... I then let her go and the fireworks stopped, if anything I would be the one to die, I didn't deserve anything , so I sacrificed myself. The mind flayer was about to grab el but I put my self in front screaming pushing against the mind flayer.
* at this point will was right there behind her* the mind flayer let go and turned and  said, " I love you will..." then the mind flayer have two of it arms and shoved them in my sides. I screamed in pain and yelled and then his arm bashed through my chest. I stopped barely breathing and it let me down before it fell and died. Will was sobbing. " y/n !!! NO Y/N OMG NOOOO!!!" will said rushing over to me. " my last words were , " will never forget me... .... ------- " y/n , y/n will said shaking me but I took one last breath and passed away... will we hugging me trying to awake me crying , and sobbing.

3rd pov

Y/n funeral was today

Everyone cried all her friends and will was sobbing so hard. The love of his life just died.
Then the unexpected happened.
Her case was banging inside. The case opened revealing...

y/n alive...

◇ yep peeps leaving you on a cliff hanger that's what I do ok well this is all for this fan fiction until season 4 so for now ...

- Eva is no offline...