the movies

Y/n pov

I wake up to the phone ringing and IT WONT STUT UP! I didn't get any sleep the night before so I was angry and tired.

"OMG WHAT!?" I say to the phone annoyed.

" oh hey y/n sorry did I wake you up it's me Will ?" Will spoke over the phone. My eyes widened

"Fuck" I muttered underneath my breath.

"Hi Will sorry I didn't get much sleep and I'm sorry I'm not usually this aggravated" I said feeling bad for yelling at Will.

Will pov:

I really am starting to like y/n not like , like her well maybe IDK!!! Anyways, I finally have the courage to call her .

I wait then someone screams into the phone "OMG WHAT!?".

it was... y/n

Oh no SHIT , I tried to play it cool so I said , " oh hey y/n sorry did I wake you up , It's Will "

"Hi Will sorry, I didn't get much sleep and I'm sorry I'm not usually this aggravated." Y/n replys.

Oh thank god I thought she was mad.

"ok well um sorry to hear that but would you maybe wanna see a movie later today with me?" I ask.

"YES, I mean yeah sure" y/n spoke over the phone trying to scream in excitement.

¤ OMG Y/N WANTS TO GO TO THE MOVIES WITH ME AHHHHHH¤

" ok great see u in a few ? " I ask

" Mhm , see you soon Byers." she says and hangs up , god she's so perfect. Who am I kidding she probably has a boyfriend.

Y/n pov

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, WILL FRICKING BYERS ASKED TO SEE A MOVIE WITH ME !!!! I'm beyond excite- Y/N stop you barely know him and besides he probably has a girlfriend.

{ time skip }

I say goodbye to my mom and walk out of the house, I breath in a huge puff of fresh air . Oh today is gonna be a great day yay! I hop on the bus and find an empty seat.

Will enters

" hey will over here" I motion to him to come sit beside me.

*god he is so cute*

he sits down. "hey! are you ready for the movies ?" Will asks." I have 20 dollars for snacks and the tickets!" I reply back. He smiles.

€ OMFG THAT GOD DAMN SMILE ₩

" so how come you decided to hang around me when a cute boy like you probably has a girlfriend." I ask hoping he doesn't have a girlfriend. "well um you seem cute too, and also nope I'm single and I've liked hanging out with you . You seem like a chill person " he responds.

OMG NO WAY! will byers thinks I'm cute !?!??!?! This is AMAZING and HE DOESN'T have a GIRLFRIEND, it's a WIN WIN situation!!!

" thank you " I say replying. Omg I'm blushing soo hard oooooooo!!!

He smiles " no problem."

°ugh why do boys have to look so cute°

We get off the bus when Will grabs my hand. My eyes widened , Omg I'm holding His hand ahhh! I squeeze it back to insure him I want him to continue holding it giving my consent. We don't let go until we get our snacks in line for tickets and everything. The movie starts when i reach my hand into the popcorn as well as he does and we touch hands , i felt the spark of energy. He smiled at me and took his hand out and grabs his soda.

(I know cliche but just deal with it plez )

Holy chachabingos (ON MY BLOCK PREFRENCE) I think I falling for the this byers boy.

We were half way through the movie and he wraps his arm around me.

HOLY GUAC AHH !!! I can't believe this is happening. I then lean closer to him resting my head on his chest.

I CAN FEEL his heartbeat it's beating LIKE CRAZY!

The movie ended and we got up and left * holding hands*. We walked to the bus and sat together talking about the movie we saw. He got off.
"goodbye Y/n." will said "goodbye will." I said we exchanged smile and then we went out separate ways home.

Saddo... :(

I tell my mom about my day and she says "it seems like you guys really like each other, maybe you should invite him to dinner tommrow night with his mom."
"I mean I don't see why not so sure." I reply excited.

A couple mins later he called me.
"Hey will its y/n I was wondering if you want to come over for dinner tommrow night at my house with your mom" hopping he would say." sure my mom is ok with it see u at what time ?" He asks

<yes>

"5pm." I respond "ok see you then bye" Will spoke." Bye will." I say then hang up.

I get ready for bed and think only about what the day will bring...?

[ hey guys thanks for still reading this awful book, I hope you are enjoying this book. And I see you the next chapter bye🤪]

Word count - 839 words

-Eva <3