confessions

Y/N pov

After I hang up I take a shower and got changed in
*outfit below*

After I hang up I take a shower and got changed in *outfit below*

I waited in the living room for will to arrive

I waited in the living room for will to arrive . I heard a knock on the door and opened it , it was Will. I got on the back of his bike and we walked to castle byers. "Y/N where are you from?" Will asked, "I'm from y/h/s" *where you are from* I answered. "When did u move here?" Will said. "I moved just this summer , and i know max, eleven, and dustin." I said . " you know dustin?!" Will said excitingly. "Yeah he is really nice but too bad Hes gone on camp, i actaully meant him at camp last year then i moved to hawkins and we've been bestfriends ever since." I said " Really!? Wow , well we're here." he said i walked in and looked around we sat down and he started to tell me something. "Y/N im sorry if im taking this too far but I really like you and I've been meaning to tell you that but I feel like you don't like me back an--. He was cut off by our lips touching it was soft and magical. We released our kiss and I was blushing like crazy! I smiled and he smiled back.

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N"

" I love you Will byers"

¤ hey guys I decided to continue this story and hopefully u are enjoying well bai¤

- Eva ~