is she the host?

♡ thank you for 183 reads and ranked 29 in will byers ok hope you enjoy!♡

It been 3 days since y/n has been in a coma

y/n pov

I slowly open my eyes and I'm in a white room , as hospital, my mom is beside me, will is holding my hand. " will..?"I said in a deep tone. Will looks up with a surprised face , "Y/N!" he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek.  "Mom ?" I ask . She was sleeping then Will woke her up . "y/n ! Hi sweetie your awake." She said hugging me rubbing my cheek. "I'm so sorry mom I never meant to do that." I said . "I love you too mom" I said. She sat back down . " y/n I'm extremely sorry ,i never meant for you to do anything, I'm never going to forgive myself, I'm sorry. Will said tearing up. " will it's ok , I was being stupid. " I said. " ok ..." mike,Lucas,Dustin eleven and max ran through the door. " Y/N!!! They said running up to me giving hugs. I giggled and we talked about what happened when I was in a coma which was weird.

It's been a couple days after I left the hospital and I was perfectly fine now life was normal again.

"Hey Y/N can you come over? Billy said he'll pick you up and drive you over. " max asked. "Sure let me ask my mom." I said hanging up. "Hey mom could I go over to Max's? And billy will pick me up. " i asked my mom, "sure y/n but be careful please." My mom said. " he will be here around 8pm tonight. I said.

It was 8:15pm and I decided that he forgot so I would walk to Max's since it was that far. I was walking and I was passing, brimborn steel works when a pebel hit my back . "Ow" I yelped in pain. Then I fell being dragged to the warehouse, I tried to keep in hold of the ground but it was no use. This huge monster just comes out . "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! " I screamed in terror then it's part of it went throw my whole body. I couldn't feel anything but it in my body it stopped. I ran out of the warehouse. I ran to Max's and I knocked on the door with dirt all on my clothes, scratches, and a body nose. I whipped it and cleaned myself up a bit before she opened the door.

"Y/n hey sorry billy didn't pick you up come in ." Max says. I nodd and follow her to her room where eleven is as well. We talk about magazine's, listen to music , then we started the topic about boys. We went to bed and the next day I woke up before max and eleven. I decided to ask Will if he wanted to hangout. "Hey will do you wanna hangout today ? " I asked. "Hey sorry I have a thing going on maybe another day sorry. " he said then hung up. "um k" I said before waking up Max and Eleven.

"Hey guys , I called will asking he wanted to hangout and he said he has a things and then hung up emideitly, what does that mean , did I do something wrong ?"
I asked."WHAT!?" max asked extremely shocked. "Yea-" "let's go to star court because there's more then life then boys." She said before getting ready. Eleven couldn't go so max and I went.

We arrived and tried on clothes and took pics, and went to scoops ahoy. "You girls look bubbly" steve said. "Just in a good mood" I said before leaving , linked arms with max.

"Wanna trade ?" Max asked ,
"Sure !" I said and we walked out of the mall and I heard Will's voice , then Lucas, then mike . "WELL, WELL, WELL!" Max said. "will..? " I said "you said you were busy and now I find you here at the mall, give me your reason now!" I said. I heard the bus go , and he didn't say anything. I walk up to him slowly, "WE'RE OVER!" I said to him right in his face before leaving and shoving my ice cream to his chest. I start to tear up and all I  could hear was will calling my name but I ignored. I go on the bus and I ignore max and look out the window crying.  I arrive home and I sob on my bed. What have I done.

Will POV

Y/n called me but the boys convinced me to say I was busy. So i did and i feel bad they dragged me to star court and y/n was there just my luck. She BROKE UP WITH ME !!! Ugh i hate the guys I called her name plenty of times but she ignored and got on the bus. I could see in the window she was crying. Ugh will WHY!?!?!?!? "I should have hung out with her ! I'm a total jackass!!!!" I said to lucas and mike. "Dude relax she will come back don't worry. " Lucas said . "Yeah just relax" mike said full of doritos in his mouth.  I sighed.

Y/N pov

I went to the pool  ,but it was so hot so blurry I went into the garage and couldn't control my self I drank fertilizer. I gulped it down and left but I just walked and walked and max and eleven say me and they asked if I was ok and I just said I needed to take a shower then they saw me scream in pain holding my head but I couldn't hear what they were saying I bursted through my house and looked myself in the bathroom, and turned the shower on and in my clothes turned it on . My arm was red with black veins around it then I closed my eyes . Then started a bath and filled it with ice ... I couldn't feel anything but he likes it cold...

Max pov

Eleven I wish we could see what y/n is doing after that thing that happened on The road I'm worried. "I can see what she's doing." Eleven said.

"Omg I can't believe this is hap-- "max " eleven said cutting max off. " I see her" eleven said "shes in the bath with her clothes on with ice in it." Eleven said "it likes it cold" max said before grabbing elevens arm . "We have to go! Max said . We ran to Mike's and Lucas, mike, and will were there. " guys there's something wrong with y/n!" Max yelled . "Y/N!?" Will asked worried. " you know how the mind flayer likes it cold . She was taking a bath , with her clothes on with ice in it. And she was walking and grabbed her head and arm in pain and ran inside her house.  what if the mind flayer is back." Max explained.  " y/n is flayed " will said starting to tear up. "We don't know that for sure." Mike said.

We all are at the pool and we have a plan to tarp y/n in the sauna and burn her to see if she's the host.

《Hey guys thanks for reading another chapter for this story I'm gonna post a new one again maybe later tonight so I hope you enjoyed bai》

-1233 words

- Eva ♡