《heart break》

▪︎ omg thank so much for 179
reads it means a lot !▪︎

Y/N pov

I open my eyes and I'm on a couch with joyce , and eleven beside me. I start to sit up and ask " what happened ?! Joyce , what's wrong? " I asked extremely confused.  Will the  ran up to me, he hugged me and I hugged back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " Y/N look at your  wrist." Eleven said to me. "Yeah I can't get it off what's wrong with it." I ask. "Y/N I have that number and you have powers your 003, your power is fire" eleven said. I was shocked..

Over a period of time I learned how my powers work , I can light my self and other things on fire by looking at it and touching it, and i can create things out of fire.

I went with dustin to scoops ahoy to surprise steve for his welcoming. He walked in and I went to talk to Robin when Steve bursted through the door yelling "HENDERSON! HES BACK!!!" steve yelled excitedly. "You got the job !" Dustin asked in happy tone , I ignored the rest and started to talk to her when robin cut steve off, "how many children are you friends with " I could help but let out a small giggle. Then dustin and steve went into a booth and I talked to robin . " so how's work and stuff " I asked. "It's alright but I mean getting paid like 2 cents an hour with him I don't think it's worth it. ' gotta keep in shape for the ladies' I heard steve say. "And how's that working out for you" said robin. " yeah stevie " I added laughing. ' if ignore them' steve said.  A few moments later  I was in a booth talking to a friend I just ment when Dustin  yelled " I intercepted a secret Russian code!" "Dude why so loud ?!" I ask then talking back to my friends. 

My friend left and I went to the booth where dustin and steve were they weren't they so I asked robin if I could go in the back . "Yeah they are back there anyways." She said. I walked in and they were playing the tape. "Hey what are u doing " steve asked worried , "I'm gonna help you guys solve this code !" I said. " how do you know about the code." Steve asked. " Dustin told me before you dickhead" I answered. "I speak a bit of Russian so I bored i wanna help" I asked. Dustin nodded and I listened carefully steve and robin switched and it was dustin , Robin, and I . "Wait hold up play that last part!" I said extremely focused. " the week is long ... THE WEEK IS LONG THATS WHAT IT MEANS !!!" I said jumping up and down. Robin ran to steve and they talked after a while we got our code. " the week in long , the silver cat feeds  , if you tread lightly , when blue meets yellow in the west." I said. We left scoops ahoy and started talking when steve yelled give me a quarter, give me a quarter he though the quarters in and it played. " holy shit the music!" I said running to dustin grabbing the tape and playing it. We all looked at each other ..

After that I went over to will's and he wasn't there  , so i asked joyce where he was. "He is at Mike's I can drive you if u want" joyce asked. "Oh no it's ok joyce I have my bike , but thank you see you later  , I said leaving the door. I head to Mike's and ms. Wheeler welcomes me in. I walk towards the basement and I hear the rain starting to pour down. Then I opened the door and will was ran up the stairs. "Hey wil- " MOVE!" will screamed at me pushing me out of the way . I ran to will outside. "Will what's wrong " I ask . " Y/N just leave me alone your useless" will yelled. " I'm what!?" I said shocked at what he just said I felt the tears roll down my face. " your useless I don't need you, you are never there for me , JUST KILL YOURSELF!!! " will yelled at me biking off in the rain. I fell to the floor crying my eyes out. *WHAT DID I DO WRONG!? WHAT DID I DO!?!?!? Does he actually mean it . I have nothing to live for so I might as well...*

I biked home and ran in my room sobbing and fell to the floor crying even more, then I ran to the bathroom grabbed pills and a razor I hid...

● WARNING THIS INCLUDES SELF HARM SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK●

I roll up my sleeve and dug the razor into my skin, it hurt a little but it helped with the pain ? I did it all up my arm. So deep I drawed blood. I grabbed a note and a pen and wrote my letters to my mom, and will, and dustin, and joyce , and max, Mike, Lucas ,and eleven.  After that I ran to castle byers... so I could commit suicide.

Will pov I bike to castle byers and as I walk in and sit down I look at pictures of my friends and then one of y/n .. OMG why did I say those things I didn't mean them. Wait  what if she actually killed herself where is she I got emotional I ran out with a bat and i broke castle byers, the place i go to draw, where i have peace , where mom bought me poltergeist tickets, where Jonathon and I built it, where y/n and I became girlfriend and boyfriend. I raced to y/ns house and knocked on the door. She wasn't there. I ran home and asked my mom if she saw her. " will she went to Mike's looking for you." She said. I nodded and left.  Where is she I ran to Mike's and her bike wasn't there. Even though I was just there I ran to castle byers and y/n was on standing and she was about to put a hand full of pills in her mouth when-- STOP Y/N STOP JUST DONT DO THAT!!! I screamed while sobbing. " what I thought you wanted me t- I cut her off, by bashing my lips into hers and it lasted for 30 seconds it was passionate and I loved it. I looked at her , " Y/N I'm extremely sorry I was upset and the boys and I don't know why I said those stupid things to you I'm sorry y/n please forgive me" I convince her. "Will it really hurt what you said , and I love you too much to not forgive you so I forgive you I love you with all my heart." y/n said. She kissed me again and she started to fall and she closed her eyes and collapsed . " what's happening y/n , Y/N OMG I YOUR ARM!!! " I said screaming I picked her up and ran home and bursted through the door mom y/n she tried to commit suicide but she passed out from cutting herself. Mom raced to the car and we ran to the hospital.  After a few mins the doctor let us in and said "she's gonna be alright, she's in a coma and we don't know when she is going to wake up probably in a few days at least ." The doctor said leaving. I hold y/n's hand "please be ok " I said to her. I know she can't hear me but I miss her already. I feel terrible.

◇ this chapter was extremely long!!!! It took 3 and a half hours to write. Thanks for all the reads update tomorrow. Bai◇

~1306 words~

- Eva