sauna test

■ hi this is my second upload tonight ok hope you enjoy ■

3rd person pov

Max called Y/N and asked to meet her at the pool after hours to see a present in the boys locker room . She agreed and it was show time.

Y/N arrived and she walked in. She called for max but there was no answer she saw a note saying present in the sauna . She went into the sauna and there was no present y/n started to walk out when eleven went in front said hi and through Y/N into the wall and shutting the door  , mike put the pipe throw and Lucas tied the chain around. Y/n slowly started to get up and her head was bleeding. She walked to the window and said , will...? She started screaming in pain and fell to the floor. Will ran up to the window and he saw the love of his life covered in black veins and screaming holding her head. She  looked up at will and said  , I'm sorry will  , he made me do it, will I'm sorry, will, will wil... mike then screamed WILL GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW!!!! Will backed away just in time when y/n broke the glass with a piece of tile. They moved back but not eleven. It went silent as the lights were flickering. Then the chain was melting and it broke and y/n flung through the door and fell on the floor and was laying on the floor lifeless then got up quickly and looked at eleven , el picked up a weight thing and through it at y/n pinning her to the wall she melted the weight and fell she then started to light elevens arm on fire and picked her up chooking her and then mike hit you with the pipe knocking you down and he tried again but you resisted but then el grabbed you and through you throw the wall causing will so gasp screaming "y/n" ! That night they knew y/n was the host. They all ran to the broken wall and y/n was no where to be found.

♤hey sorry this is a short chapter and all but that's all for tonight bai ♤

380 words

~Eva