suzie do you copy?

A/N - thanks for 142 reads also by now ur apart of the party and everyone loves you-

Y/N pov

Max , lucas, will and I are waiting for Mike. He finally comes. "your late!" Lucas said, "we've missed the previews" i added. "Yeah well I'm here now let's go" mike said walking into the mall. "Let me guess you we're smooching with El" Lucas asked making kissing noises. "Lucas!" I added , "yeah like it's so bad that I want to spend quality time with my girlfriend" mike said , "I'm spending quality time with my girlfriend" Lucas added. I look at Will and i blush looking down and interlock our hands.

*time skip brought to you buys darts molting*

Will's pov

The movie started and i put my hand down and Y/N put hers ontop of mine i blush and watch the movie. I hand out all the candy and then continue watching. Then the power goes out! Everyone in the theater said all at once *aww* i was confused and then it went back one and everyone cheered except for me , i was distracted , that feelings... in the back of my neck... i quickly took my hand away from y/n and slowly grabbed the back of my neck... then Y/N startled me "will are you ok?" She asked . I didn't want to tell her because she would be extremely confused so I said , "I'm fine".

-Another time skip brought to you by Steve the hair harrintons glow up every season-

Dustin got home from camp today !

Eleven used her powers to make his toys to move to our direction. Then she stopped and we walked up and surprised him i was in the middle holding the sign . Dustin turns around SCREAMING and sprays something in my EYES! I scream in pain and Will helped me to the sink to rinse out my eyes . All of a sudden , Eleven, max, lucas, and Mike came out with bags. "Where are you guys going ", will and I asked at the same time .
" talking to Dustins
  girlfriend !" Max explains .
" GIRLFRIEND!?" Will and I asked.

"Hey Dustin curfew at 4 we gotta go" mike explained.

-mike and eleven run off giggling-

"Have they been like this always?" Dustin asked. "It's romantic" max said , "It's cute"  I added, "it's gross " will said  , "Will!" I yelled at him, "it's bullshit " Dustin added.

We kept walking then reached the  top, we got cerebro ready and Dustin said, "suzie, do you copy?" ... "suzie, do you copy"... "I guess were gonna be here a while" I said.

"Suzie , do you copy ?" 

"She isn't there dustin! " max yelled.

"Yeah shes smart and hotter then peobe Kate's , no girl is that perfect" Lucas added.

"Is that so?!" Max asked Lucas

"Your p-perfect in y-your ow-own sp-specail way."

*max giggled * "relax I'm just playing and Dustin's obviously lying , let's go lucas" max explained. Max grabbed Lucas's  and they both ran down the hill.

" well I guess it's just , me, byers,and Y/L/N " dustin said.

"Actaully dustin it's getting kinda late I think we will get going sorry" will said.
" Dustin I'm glad your home I'll see u later tonight, since were neighbors ." Said smiling, "good luck" will added. We ran down the hill to go home.

I saw dustin come home.
"Hey dustin sorry for ditching any luck?" I asked " hey Y/N no but come over now I need to show you something " Dustin said .
" ok let me ask my mom I'll be over in a few." I said.

I was a little confused on what was so important. "Mom can I go over to Dustin's for a bit?" I asked." Sure honey but be back at 11 tho" Y/M said.

As I left the house I thought to myself. 'Maybe I should ask Will soon  why I have a 003 on my wrist and why I can't get it off.'

* I ring the doorbell , his mom answers and let's me in I walk into Dunstins room*

"So what's up?" I ask. "Y/N listen to this" dustin said while putting the tape on.

- plays Russian-

" that's Russian right " I ask.

"Yeah it is how do u know that!? , dustin asked. " i know a bit of russian." Explained.

" You know Russian!?? Dustin asked. "Yeah but...but...but..."

- what's happening why is everything turning black?-

" y/n omg ur on fire, y/n ! y/n!?" Dustin yelled

*everything went blank-...

《 hey guys OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 443 READ AHH!!! , anyways I guess y/n has powers will she be in the scoops trop or Driscoll family!? Let me know in the comments. 》
~Ok love u all bai - 790 words-

- Eva