π weird shit π

Tuesday, July 30th: 2019.

So this happen last night, so me and my sister were about to go bed since it was 3: something,  and as we were resting (since we just started going to bed)  like not even a minute goes by and I here a "ooooooh" Kinda thing, and some one whistling but it sounds like they don't know how to. At first I thought it was my sister, but she never did that before. Then my head started hurting really bad, then my sister said, "do you hear that" I immediately replied saying "yes" And she said I hear a cat. (Also the nose stops when we stared talking)  and I said "not it sounds like some one singing and whistling" And she said that it sounds like a cat.
So but I know me and my sister aren't crazy because my cat MJ heard it to. It was coming come the widow that was no joke right next to us,  (by the way we were sleeping on the couch in the living room, don't ask)  as we were talking she said that her head was hurting too. I told her that mine was hurting to,  I told her we're. And she said mine hurts there to. Witch freaked me out.
And before this started happing we have this thingy I will show you a picture of it.

its called a noodle kickboard it's for my brother cuz he doesn't now how to swim, neither do I

And that thing was placed just like this.

This is the same box it was in before

Ok, and before we started hearing noises, like a hour before. It started moving when my sister was near it. She was not even close enough to touch it.  And I thought it was the cat, cuz my cat's love sleeping in boxes.  But then my sister looked. There was nothing.

If you guys have any questions about this DM me my Instagram will be down below.
But yeah, me and my sister told mom, and of course she didn't believe. But I hope she release that there is something in the house.
My Instagram: @xill_be_flipping_tablesx