I'm not ok

Wednesday, September 18th 2019.

So your probably wondering what did you mean? 'Your not ok' well, ok please do not put any hate.

This actually happened, all of the stuff I am publishing is 100% real, rather you believe it or not it is.

But I wouldn't say I gone insane but it felt like I was losing my mind. And no I don't mean by I want to murder people or anything like that.

I mean I felt so, weird because I was always thing about the reality of what's really going on in the world. So much that my head started to hurt.

And then I felt like there was nothing wrong and everyone is lying about this and that, then I was like nope there telling that the truth.

It was like, I was going back and forth between what was real and what wasn't, should i believe in this or not.

I was so focus on what I should believe in and what not and what I should be. That I forgot about what was going on around me.

I noticed this, and I'm thinking to myself "wow, what the fuck is going on with me I'm not going insane, I'm just over thinking" That was always going through my mind.

When I noticed this, I was scared of myself, really when you lose your mind you think that you figured everything all out everyone is after me and this and that. But no, there not.

Sorry if this didn't make any sense, I was trying my best how to explain how I felt about this and what happened.

But what ever YOU do DO NOT OVER THINK THINGS it will make you feel wonder and wonder.

That's how you go insane.

But don't worry, I'm fine now, when I realized what I was doing i immediately took a break.

And omg it was so much better because my brain felt free, (if that's how you want to put it XD)

But yeah.

But as I said I wouldn't say I gone insane, I think I was over thinking it.

Bye guys!