I'm done

Tuesday, October 22 2019.

Sorry for not posting, but it's cool, I'm done with this book.
the things I hear and see are just to, unreal to me.

So if you don't know what I mean I am done with this book, I am done with the creepypasta fandom. Even though I was never part of it.

I was only into the Storys. Of course I thought they were fake, but some where I felt like they were real. And I know that 80% of you will disagree with me, but they are, at least that's my opinion.

So, why am I telling you that I'm with this, well I just wanted all of you guys who are and were Reading this knows that I ended the book here. 

I am going to keep this up for about a year, so who ever See's this. Knows that I am not dead or whateva you thought happened to me.

So, this is a FOR EVER GOODBYE!

I just hope the people that are reading this, don't do something stupid if anything is happening to you, don't go off and do summonings. That doesn't even work, but just deal with it the best you can. Go to therapy and get help. If you think you want to harm you or others please get help.

Sorry for this cringy chapter but yeah, stay safe and happy and try your best in life! Even when it feels like everyone is against you, there Is that one person who will be by your side even if that are frome a different state or country.

If you guys have any questions just comment and I will answer but bye guys
See ya, some other time.