π this is why π

Friday August: 2 2019.

I think I might know why this has been happening Before any of this. I had a YouTube channel I'm not going to say the name but I used to do "creepypasta sighting". And what's weird? Well father the last video a week after my phone broke.

So I got a new one, witch is the one I'm using right now, so I had to make a new email. I lost my channel so I made a new one. But this time it had a twist to it.
Instead of me doing creepypasta sightings, I decided to.........................................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do Creepypasta summonings, but the ONLY ONE I SUMMONED was ticci toby. he was the only proxy and creepypasta I summoned.
I never summoned Jeff the killer, Ben drowned or even laughing jack. I NEVER summoned them only ticci Toby.

Why? You ask well, I seen other people do it on YouTube and I really wanted to try it. (I know, I'm stupid) so I want over to the woods. And I recorded it of course, but nothing happened, so I did every morning. (I know your supposed to do at night time) but the last video I made was when I was in the woods ( I forgot to say that the woods are "privet property"). So on was making a video of where I was going to do the summonings. After the video I checked it, and I realised that there was a person what was were all black.

I mean, literally all black she/he (what ever the gender was) was wearing a black hoodie, jeans/pants and black boots. I was thinking it was the trees, but I was a hoodie, but the creepy thing was, was that you could NOT see this person's face at all.

So after that I posted the video. Then a week after that. My sister told me that she seen a person in the yard at the end of the house.
I thought it was the neighbor, until see described what the person looked like.

She said that the person was wearing a all black hoodie, Jeans/pants and shoes. She even said that you can't even see the face. I'm not going to lie, I was shocked, I didn't expect the person I seen in the woods, NOW IN MY YARD.and there was also a kidnapping around were I live too.
And after that night all of this started happening.

I just want to put this out there. If you are going through the same thing. DO NOT SUMMON THEM. it will probably make things worse. So if you think you see a creepypasta or a proxy, there is no need to summon them. You are also putting you and your family at risk. You may not care now. But when it really happens. You will see and feel the real panic.

That is the end of this chapter not story, if you have any questions just DM me or just comment.
And here are the pictures.

That's where I did the summonings (in the woods)

I have no clue the happened to this picture??. But this is where my sister seen the person.

And this is where he/she was standing

And this is where he/she was standing. And the White circle is proof that my sister seen some one and not a shadow because that is a nightlight thingy. It turns on at night. And it only turns one is when someone is near it.
And your probably wandering "where did the person go?" Well father my sister seen him/her. She/he ran behind the house never seen again after that.
And my new YouTube channel that i created is gone because I had to reset my phone. I lost everything on there. So I am making a new one.
And it going to ONLY BE sightings THAT'S IT.

Bye!