Chapter 2

Six years ago

Madrid, Spain

"So are you going to tell me how you afforded this luxurious trip or are you going to keep me guessing?" Cedric asked Sasha as he sat down on the bed.

"Sasha Alexander.. I don't know, that has a nice ring to it." Sasha said with a smile on her face.

"Why are you so convinced I'm going to propose?" Cedric asked her.

"Because I know you.. and I can almost guarantee that there is a ring in your bag." Sasha said as she walked over to him.

Cedric looked up at her and laughed.

"You're something else you know that?" Cedric laughed.

Sasha looked down and kissed him on the lips slowly.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too, babe." Cedric said as he looked into her eyes.

Sasha got off him and walked over to the record player.

"Now.. I believe you promised walks on the beach and cheesy romantic dances?" Sasha asked as she played the song "I Ain't The Same" by Alabama Shakes.

Cedric looked up at Sasha as she began to dance.

Well, I've been going through the motions

Sasha pulled Cedric up to dance with her.

Wonder if anyone can see

He spun her around and watched her in amazement.

That I been looking for something

Sasha looked up at his as they swayed back and forth. She leaned in and kissed him slowly.

Have you been looking for me

"I've never been this happy in my entire life." Sasha said with a smile on her face.

"Tell me about it." Cedric laughed.

"I brought a present for you." Sasha told him.

"Did you now?" Cedric asked with intrigue.

"Wait here." Sasha said as she grabbed a Victoria's secret bag and walked into the bathroom.

She smiled out at him as she shut the door slowly. The music continued to play throughout the hotel room as she changed clothes.

I ain't the same no more

In fact I have changed from before

No, you ain't gonna find me

Oh no, cause I'm not who I used to be

Sasha looked at herself in the mirror and admired her black, silk, lingerie.

"Okay, babe. I'm ready." Sasha said as she walked out of the bathroom with a smiled on her face.

She walked back into the living area where they had been dancing and saw Cedric laying on the floor. The smile quickly left her face as her father's right hand, Randy Orton revealed himself. Sasha ran to the floor as all the air left her body.

"No!" She cried out as the blood left Cedric's body.

Well, I used to be a little girl

Just a smiling, feeling free

I wasn't worried bout nobody

Nobody worried bout me

Randy looked at his watch in annoyance.