Chapter 7

The next morning, Becky woke up as the sun beamed in through her bedroom window. She slowly opened her eyes to find that Dean wasn't laying next to her.

"Morning, babe." Dean said as he walked into her room with a tray of food.

Becky looked up at him and let out a big smile.

"When I didn't see you in bed I was starting to think that last night was all a dream." Becky said as he got back under the covers with her and handed her the tray of food.

"More like a dream come true." Dean said as he leaned over and kissed her slowly.

Becky leaned into the kiss but quickly began to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stop smiling." Becky said.

"It's a good thing I like your smile then." Dean said as he put his arm around her.

Becky looked down at the food and ate a piece of bacon.

"You didn't have to do all of this for me." Becky told him.

"Yes I did." He said.

Becky took a deep breath and started to eat.

"So I assume you want to keep this between us for now?" Dean asked.

Becky looked up at him cautiously.

"It's okay.. I get it." Dean said.

"I just don't want to hurt him." Becky said.

"I know." Dean said as he kissed the back of her forehead.

"You're sure you're okay with waiting to tell everyone?" Becky asked as she sat the tray on her nightstand.

"Yeah, whenever you're ready. But sooner or later we are going to have to tell people." Dean said.

"I know." Becky said.

"And I'm going to climb up to the rooftop and shout to the entire Southside that you're finally mine." Dean said with a smile on his face.

"Yours.. That has a nice sound to it." Becky said as she looked up at him and bit her lip.

Dean looked down at her and smiled like and idiot.

"You think so?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I do." Becky said as they leaned in and kissed each other slowly.

Suddenly, Dean started ticking Becky as she began to squirm.

"Dean! Stop it!" Becky yelled playfully as she began to laugh.

Dean stopped tickling her and leaned over her on the bed. Becky looked into his eyes as she felt that warm fluttery feeling in her chest again.

"God, I love you." Becky said.

"I don't know what the big guy has to do with this but I love you too, Becks." Dean said as he leaned in and kissed her again.

"Ambrose?" Jey asked as he walked into the apartment.

Becky nearly threw Dean off the bed in a panic.

"Um.. Ow!" Dean said.

"Go! Hide." Becky whispered.

"Becky, is that you?" Jey asked as he walked towards her room.

Dean slid underneath the bed.

"Morning, Jey." Becky said impatiently.

"I heard  you were back but I guess I had to see it for myself." Jey said.