Chapter 13

Becky was dragged out of the SUV with a black bag over her head.

"If I don't kill you before the night is over, my boyfriend definitely will!" Becky warned the men.

One of the men laughed as they dragged Becky into a building. After walking Becky through the halls the men finally reached their detestation as they arrived on the roof of the building. As soon as they stopped walking Becky elbowed one of the men in the nose.

"Fuck!" The man yelled.

Becky took the bag off her head to find Karl Anderson holding his nose.

"Anderson?" Becky asked as she saw Corey laughing next to him.

"That was great." Corey said.

"What's going on?" Becky asked.

Suddenly, a violin version of "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran began to play. Becky turned around to find the roof ledge covered in candles. She saw Roman in a wheel chair with Renee standing next to him.

"Roman?" She asked in confusion.

Beside Roman and Renee was Naomi and Jimmy.

"We're at the hospital." Becky realized as Chris walked over and stood next to Jimmy.

Becky looked around at everyone with butterflies in her stomach as she realized what was going on.

"Hey, Becks." Dean said as he walked out from behind everyone.

"This is it, isn't it?" She asked him.

Dean looked at her from across the roof and laughed.

"Nothing gets passed you does it?" He asked as he walked slowly towards her.

Everyone watched with intrigue as the wind blew gently across their faces. Becky looked into Dean's eyes, trying her best not to start crying.

"Six years ago you walked into my bar with nothing but a duffel bag and the clothes on your back. I was in a really bad place in my life and you just came in and changed everything for me. If that's not fate, I don't know what is." Dean said as she held Becky's hands.

Tears filled Becky's eyes as she smiled at the man she loved.

"From the moment I first laid eyes on you I new that I would be protecting you until the day I die. I knew that I would love you the rest of my life, even if it was from a distance. And over these past six years we have put each other through more heart break than I even knew was possible. But that's the thing.. when you have a love like ours, a devastating, difficult, and painful kind of love, the heart break is how you know it's real. That's how you become a part of each other.. That's how our lives intertwine.. Because we have shared so many life-changing heart breaks, it's almost as if we are one." Dean said with tears in his eyes.

Becky bit her bottom lip and looked at Dean with nothing but love in her eyes.

"That's why I want this forever. I want you forever.. I want us forever. You can break my heart everyday for the rest of our lives and I wouldn't care. You are everything to me and I don't know how I could live without you in my life. I couldn't survive without seeing your beautiful smile everyday and watching you bite your bottom lip when your happy. You are the strongest, most bad ass, most beautiful woman I have every met and I need you in my life forever.. I want you forever.." Dean said.

Becky tried to catch her breath as Dean bent down on one knee. He looked up at her and pulled out a ring. Time froze as everyone watched Dean and Becky share a moment.