Character Files

Here is the character files for the two brothers.

Name: Y/N Rose

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Hair Color: H/C

Eye Color: E/C

Aura: F/C

Semblance: Hyper Healing

Weapon: A katana with a full auto rifle function, he has not named it.

History: Y/N is a pacifist at heart, always choosing the peaceful path over the violent one. This doesn't mean he will not fight, and has been proven through his time at combat school. He takes life at a steady pace, always trying to think with a calm and level head. His Semblance makes him difficult to defeat, and few know how to get around this huge advantage, those being Nora, Ren, and VAO. He shows a huge disliking for racism, and will tell the discriminator off if he catches them.

Name: VAO Rose

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red

Aura: Red

Semblance: Teleportation

Weapon: 'Grimm Demise', an axe twice his size that changes into an RPG.

History: Almost a complete opposite of Y/N's personality. Instead of choosing peaceful options, he prefers to fight. Despite his weapon being so heavy, he swings it around like nothing, yet he still maintains the body of a teenager. He spends most of his time drinking, and can usually be found in a bar, or a nightclub, his favorite being Juniors. His left eye socket glows with a floating red dot that acts as his eye, made from his Aura. His Semblance gives him a huge advantage in battle, at the cost of his stamina, giving him a limit. Last time he heard someone throw a racist remark towards a Faunus, Y/N had to bail him out of jail for assault.